A massive editing spree will be attempted to cleanup this wiki for your convenience!
Currently: Fixing Guides.
Vindicator Of They
- Level Required: 1
- Description: Through arduous battling and a perilous journey, you defeated the Collector and vindicated They Might Be Giants!
- NPC: They Might Be Giants / Itzachi
- Price: 90 Tokens of Vindication
Before 24 hours: 1,800 AC
After 24 hours: 500 AC
This class was designed to be a single target or solo class.
It will work best in groups like every other class, but it can handle a fight on its own and it likes it that way.
It's an armored caster class so it usually uses INT Enhancements but you might
want to try HYBRID, Fighter or HEALER and see how those work for you. If you encounter
any issues with this class, it will be managing your Mana... at least until you
hit Rank 10.
Mana Regeneration: Vindicator of They gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
- Are struck by an enemy in combat.
- Managed to trigger Can't keep Johnny down (10% chance)
Description:A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
Mana cost: 0
Cooldown: 2 second
Description: Summons a Super Taster to bite your foe, causing a DoT and slowing your enemy for 6 seconds.
Use: Causes DoT and slows enemy for 6 seconds
Mana Cost: 15
Unlocks at rank: 1
Recharge Time: 5 seconds
Notes: The slow value is actually 50%. Good at spamming because it is a skill that never miss, the first one being Healer's Energy Flow. Also When using, it regenerates more mana by tricking the game into thinking the enemy is attacking you with more time, causing you to gain mana
I Just Want Your Half
Description:Take a small amount of you foe's life force and heal yourself for a small amount.
Use: Heals yourself by taking enemy health.
Mana Cost: 20
Unlocks at rank: 2
Recharge Time: 3 seconds
Notes: If you missed or target dodged you still get your HP back.
We Want A Rock
Description:Petrify your opponent for 4 seconds but applies a DoT to you
Use: Stops enemy from attacking for 4 seconds, but applies a DoT to you.
Mana Cost: 20
Unlocks at rank: 3
Recharge Time: 10 seconds
Mass Of Incandescent Gas
Description: Create a tiny SUN causing massive damage. Applies a DoT and reduces the damage the enemy does for 10 seconds.
Use: Deals a large amount of damage to the target. Applies DoT and reduces the damage the enemy deals for 10 seconds.
Mana Cost: 30
Unlocks at rank: 5
Recharge Time: 10 seconds
- If you use all wizard enhancements then this is less likely to critical hit, but will do non crits of around 1700-2k for lvl 40's
- If all wizard enhancements then will do DoT of 97 for lvl 41 non members
- The damage reduction value is 50%.
- Even if you use full Hybrid the damage still can do 2k crit damage, given that the damage bonus is sourced from I've Got Fangs.
Unlocks at rank: 4
I've Got A Fang/Hot Cha
Passive Ability: Damage Increase by 20% Increase Haste by 20%
Unlocks at rank: 10
Can't Keep Johnny Down
Passive Ability: Randomly, on hit, fully refills your mana.
- Occurs TEN TIMES MORE OFTEN than the other rank 10 passive you've seen.
- Will only be available for one year and become rare.
- Has it's own special animated attacks.
- Due to the fact that I just want your half heals even when it is dodged, this class has 3 abilities that cannot miss.
- One of the best classes for one on one PVP in the game, although some higher leveled players hate it when lower level players beat them with this class using only one or two skills.
- There are some weaknesses of this class and that is Long-ranged class like Shaman/Evolved Shaman,Troll Spellsmith Class and Mage. Professional Vindicators can counter this by quickly stunning the mentioned opponent before spamming out their combos.
- Very good against dodger classes like Rogue and Evolved Leprechaun because Super Taster never misses, therefore not only slowing them but causing DoT at the same time. Even a Skyguard Grenadier's Flashbang's blind won't screw the Super Taster.
- Using both Super Taster and Mass of Incandescent Gas at once will show devastating DoT results.
- Artix announced it will be available until October 2012 so all players have a chance to obtain it.
- If the use "I just want your half" and the target dodges, or you miss the attack, you will still get health back and it will not cost any mana
- There is a glitch with the skill "We Want A Rock" where if you kill a creature while it is inverted then it will respawn with the colors still inverted and act completely normally. They will stay like this until killed agian or "We Want A Rock" is used again and it returns back to normal before dying.
- I just want you half heals double the damage it does.
- Known as the ruling class of PVP
- Due to the stunning and sun blast skills, it is extremely hated by pvpers.
- When only using Super Taster, Your mana will recharge faster.
- Weak against Pyromancers due to the damage rebound by Burning Ward.
NOTE: This is a glitch and AE has stated that they are working on removing this.
Tips On Enhancements
- Lucky enhancements help regenerate mana!
- Wizard enhancements increase magical damage!
- Fighter enhancements increase physical damage!
- Combination 1:
- Combination 2:
- Combination 3:
- Combination 4:
- Combination 5:
- The reason you should have all wizard enhancements is because Wizard gives out the most intellect. The more you have, the bigger bonus you get and also, the Wizard enhancement also has some luck with it which that will be increased also passively.
- Combination 6:
- Combination 7:
- This combination is the superb due to its ability to give more magical damage, more accuracy, critical hits/damage and haste, but it also cost your evasion as well prohibiting the player dealing more physical damage, and less haste.
- Combination 8:
Class-Hybrid Helm-Hybrid Weapon-Hybrid Cape-Hybrid
- This combo suits the class but costs critical damage.
- Non-Member Enhancements.
- This Enhancements does 3k-3.9k Crit with Dagger.
- This Enhancements does 3.5k-3.8k Crit with Sword.
- Level 40-45 Enhancements.
- The Best enhancement would be
- Class: Lucky
- Weapon: Wizard
- Helm: Wizard
- Cloak: Wizard
- And use a weapon with a fixed range for 1.6k non crit and 4k crit