New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- A mysterious black hole sun has suddenly appeared in the skies above Lore. Head to the desert to begin a war against invading monsters and get to the bottom of this mess.
- New Area! Black Hole Sun
- New Monsters! Dimensional Crystal, Inverse Tornado, Nega Mummy (Monster) & White Negastri Hound
- New NPC! Anubyx
- New Quests! War Medal Turn-in, Mega War Medal Turn-in & Bring the Pain
- New Shops! Abyssal CryptKeeper (Shop), Ancient CryptKeeper (Shop), Arcane CryptKeeper (Shop), Black Hole War Merge & CryptKeeper Vault
- New War! Black Hole Sun War
- New Armors! Abyssal CryptKeeper (Armor), Ancient CryptKeeper (Armor), Arcane CryptKeeper (Armor), Golden Anubyx Warrior & Nega Mummy (Armor)
- New Capes! CryptKeeper Bone Web Cape, Ecto Dragon Cape, Ecto Minions Cape & Flaming Bone Web Cape
- New Helms! Anubyx Headdress, Bearded CryptKeeper, CryptKeeper Braided Locks, CryptKeeper Braided Ponytail, CryptKeeper Braids, CryptKeeper Braids, CryptKeeper Braids and Collar, CryptKeeper Cowl, CryptKeeper Cowl Hawk, CryptKeeper Cowl Locks, CryptKeeper Hawk, CryptKeeper Plague Doctor, CryptKeeper Skull, Masked CryptKeeper, Masked CryptKeeper Locks & Nega Mummy Head
- New Misc. Items! 4th Dimension Gem
- New Pets! Dimension Shard, Inverse Hound & Nega Hound
- New Daggers! Dual Plasmatic Daggers, Plasmatic Dagger and Tome & Reversed Plasmatic Dagger
- New Maces! Cryptic Arcane Tome & Plasmatic Dagger
- Now that Pax has ended up being reduced to being a janitor for the Death Pit Arena, the rules of the arena itself have changed. With no more death matches, the Drakel are now fighting more honorably, to the pain, in the Hun'Gar Games...
- New Faction! Death Pit Brawl Faction
- New Areas! Death Pit Brawl & Death Pit Lobby
- New Monsters! Chud's Brawler, Chud's Restorer, General Chud (A), General Velm (B), Velm's Brawler & Velm's Restorer
- New Quests! Do You Even Brawl, Flex For Hun'Gar, Pummel For Hun'Gar, Destroy For Hun'Gar, Gauntlet of Monsters, Gauntlet of Drakels & Gauntlet of Generals
- New Shop! Death Pit Brawl Rep
- New Armors! Drakel Chud Armor, Drakel Gall Armor, Drakel Gall Armor (Green), Drakel Hun'Gar Armor, Drakel Velm Armor, Drakel Warlord Armor & HorcCraft Commander
- New Capes! Drakel Scale Tail, FOR THE HORCS Banner & Unpeace War Banner
- New Class! Drakel Warlord
- New Helms! Drakel Chud Helm, Drakel Gall Morph, Drakel Green Morph, Drakel Velm Helmet, Tails of the HorcLord & Tribal Horc Locks
- New Misc. Items! Death Pit Token & Hun'Gar Medal
- New Pets! General Chud Pet, General Gall Pet, General Hun'Gar Pet, General Velm Pet & Warlord Pax Battlepet
- New Dagger! DOUBLESMASH Hammers
- New Mace! Pounder of Faces Hammer
- New Polearms! Death Pit Bone Scythe & Ultimate Dragonlord Scythe
- New Staff! Spinal Carnage Staff
- New Swords! Steelscream Cleaver & Sword of Malice
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| June 26, 2016
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| June 26, 2016
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.