- Upgrade Required: No
- Description: Embrace the Darkness that lies within you. Channel it to control the Undead that surround you. The darkest Power can be yours!
- Price: 2000 AC
- First 24 Hours: 1800 AC
- After 24 Hours: 500 AC
Necromancers are powerful, but twisted magic users who command undead minions. They gain power from death and decay
Mana Regeneration: Necromancer gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat (more mana on crits)
- Are struck by an enemy in combat
- Intellect, since almost all of a necromancers attacks are magic and his minions attacks count as magic
- Luck, increases critical strike damage (doesn't increase chance)
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
Use: Attacks continuously until either target or player is dead.
Mana Cost: 0
Unlocks at: Rank 1
Cooldown: 2 sec
Description: Summon an undead minion to your side or sends it into a frenzy, doubling all damage at the cost of health.
Use: This is a very necessary skill to understand.
- FIRST, if you do not summon your minion, your attacks will do next to nothing to your foe. This should the first skill you use, unless the Skeletal Minion is already standing right in front of you.
- SECOND, if you have another pet equipped, UNequip it. Your minion cannot be summoned if you already have a pet equipped.
- THIRD, once your minion has been summoned, this becomes a POWERFUL attack buff for your pet. You watch as your pet goes into overdrive doing slightly more than DOUBLE DAMAGE for the duration of the effect, but you also watch a portion of your life energy tick away.
- FOURTH, if you want your minion unequipped, just equip another pet and the minion will be gone.
- Note: Minion is Skeleton (Pet)
Mana Cost: 45
Unlocks at: Rank 1
Cooldown: 16 sec
Description: Weakens the target, lowering damage while stealing some of its life and healing you.
Use: You will be using this skill a LOT. Not only does it do a small amount of damage and return some HP to you, it also lowers your foe's damage output by 40% for the duration of the effect. As nice as this is, between your pet's Frenzy skill and the Infect skill, you will be giving up a lot of your life. Use this to keep you going.
Mana Cost: 15
Unlocks at: Rank 2
Cooldown: 5 sec
Description: Infect yourself, damaging your health to restore your mp.
Use: *Note:THIS SKILL is the dangerous one. You can get away without using it, but if you learn how to use it wisely, it basically opens up a world of infinite power to you. Use this skill to convert a good portion of your HP directly into MP. Master this skill and you master the class.
Mana Cost: 0
Unlocks at: Rank 3
Cooldown: 5 sec
Description: Order your pet to attack doing increased damage.
Use: Here is your mini-nuke. It's a very handy power to unlock as it buffs your pet for a beefy single strike against your foe which only costs mana, without eating any of your life. Use in conjunction with Summon Frenzy skill and apply liberally to foe for best results. Just spam this sucker. It's not like you're running out of mana anytime soon, right?
Mana Cost: 20
Unlocks at: Rank 5
Cooldown: 6 sec
Unlock at Rank: 4
Passive Abilty: Damage increased by 10%
Passive Abitity: Haste increased by 10%
Tips On Enhancements
The reason you should have all wizard enhancements (except class), is because Wizard gives out the most intellect. The more you have, the bigger bonus you get and if you add that Lucky enhancement, it could give you that high critical you are looking for.
- For Command Undead to do any damage, you must have your Battle Pet (default is Skeleton Pet) equipped.
- It is one of the best soloing classes of the game. By making judicious use of Summon Minion to activate Deadly Frenzy, Command Undead to pile on the damage, and Weaken to keep yourself alive and your enemy's damage down, you will be able to take down most of the bosses this game has to offer, including those with very high HP. If you are low on health after Deadly Frenzy ends, it's advisable to spam Weaken until your health is back to full or nearly so before activating Summon Minion again.Can solo almost all bosses.Exceptions: j6, turrets, nulgath, khassandra etc.
- It is the first class available for Adventure Coins.
- Battle pet stays even if you change class but wont attack.
- Necromancer does 100% damage with all weapons.
- The class' abilities and skills all changed after PTR testing.
- Players that trained the class in Public Testing Realm were not able to keep the skills they unlocked when using the old Necromancer.
- Necromancer deals 110% Auto Attack damage (After unlocking Rank 4 Passive ability)
- Deadly Frenzy raises all outgoing damage by 116%
- The Book of Arcangrove tells us about Necromancy.