||Rank 10 Arcangrove|
||Arcangrove Rep Shop - Arcangrove|
- Auto Attack
- Ancestor’s Flame
- Dry Lightning
- Elemental Embrace
|Mana Regeneration Methods:
||Shamans gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
- Are struck by an enemy in combat
||Suggested enhancements for this class can be found here.|
- Is the second class to need reputation to get, the first being Bard.
- It's a great class to solo bosses with high health if you can use dry lightning properly
- An Evolved Shaman class is available for Rank 10 Arcangrove and 50,000 gold, or 2,000 ACs, or if you had Shaman already or Rank 10 Arcangrove on the day it was released it was inserted directly into your backpack.
- One of the few classes that can solo Desoloth.
- One of the best classes for PVP since elemental embrace negates both crit and dodge, Shamans therefore are good against Necromancer and Rogue, but weak against their own anti-crit-and-dodge skill because they also need crits.
- This class uses a ton of mana thanks to a continued use of Elemental Embrace and Dry Lightning.
- Weak against Warrior because their crits is impossible to negate thanks to Prepared Strike.
- The Book of Arcangrove also tells us about Shamans.