- Champion of Chaos: Drakath
- Champion of Order: Mirror Drakath
- Champion of Balance: The Hero/Eternal Dragon of Time
- Champion of Darkness: Artix
- Champion of Light: Gravelyn
- Champion of Ice: Abel
- Champion of Nature: Aria
- Champion of Fire:
- Champion of Earth:
- Champion of Energy:
- Champion of Water:
- Champion of Wind:
Elemental Champions are sent by the Elemental Planes to bring a leveled order of peace to Lore. It was later revealed that a Champion can also be in other forms than human such as The Beast Quetzal.
There are only several identified Elemental Champions:
- The Champion of Chaos, Drakath
- The Champion of Order, Mirror Drakath
- The Champion of Balance, The Eternal Dragon of Time
- The Champion of Darkness, Artix
- The Champion of Light, Gravelyn
- The Champion of Ice, Abel
- The Champion of Fire, TBA
- The Champion of Earth, TBA
- The Champion of Energy, TBA
- The Champion of Water, TBA
- The Champion of Wind, TBA
Child Elemental Champions
These are the Champions of the known Child Elements:
- The Champion of Nature, Aria
- The Champion of Magic, TBA
- The Champion of Void, TBA
- It is not necessary to obtain a Champion's power just by killing them.
- Their powers were given by the Elemental Avatars together with the Dragon Guardians.
- Some champions were revealed to be precious to their respective Avatar like Kyanos, the Ice Avatar.
Champion of Chaos and the main antagonist of Adventure Quest Worlds. He is the son of the former king, Slugwrath. In DragonFable, it is said that he and Sepulchure had a deal that Drakath would receive the Necrotic Blade of Doom to get his kingdom back. In exchange for the Doom weapon, Sepulchure wanted the white and black dragon boxes. Because Drakath couldn't get both boxes, (thanks to the hero from Dragon Fable), he didn't get the sword (Not yet, anyway.) He seems to have acquired chaos powers and seeks to end all good and evil and bring about an age of chaos.
- Drakath is an Undead Dragon in AdventureQuest.
- Drakath is Sepulchure's "helper" in DragonFable until he betrays Sepulchure and Merge with Fluffy to become a Dragon. Drakath was defeated by Sepulchure who believed that he had killed Drakath which is the reason why both Sepulchure and Alteon were surprised to see him return.
- He has another version of him that resides in the Mirror Realm, known as Mirror Drakath
- When having to choose between two evils, he prefers to choose the one he hasn't done before, as he said in the Twins cutscenes.
- He needs Chaos Beasts to activate an archway as seen after the hydra was summoned. Every time a Chaos Beast has summoned, a mark on the archway starts to glow.
- He appears to not care of the Chaos Lords or the Chaos Beasts, but of the Stonegate he brings with him. Its purpose is unknown, but he seems to be pleased as long as he brings chaos to the land. He says that once it is activated, terrible things will happen.
- According to the design notes, a part was taken out of the Book of Lore that was about how Dragons sealed away the Queen of All Monsters. Drakath may be planning to have the Chaos Beasts unlocked to break the seals holding the Queen of All Monsters.
- Drakath has helped the Hero two times in natatorium where he helped you escape from Nessie and at the para-elemental magic plane where he focused his chaos energy to replace the shattered gem to the Supreme Arcane Staff to destroy Ledgermayne.
- Has so far been betrayed by four of the Chaos Lords, Kimberly, Ledgermayne, Khasaanda, and Iadoa, showing he is not in control of all his minions.
- After he reanimated Desoloth Into Desolich he says he is moving closer to his destiny and is fulfilling an unknown prophecy
- At The End... and Beginning cutscene of Doomwood Part II it's revealed that he surrender what remains of his selfish human will to chaos
- Confirmed by Sepulchure's twitter to be stronger than Dage and Nulgath.
- Doomwood Part 2 and The Span Saga revealed that he has a master
- And it's revealed in The Thunderforge Saga that his master is The Mother of Monsters
- In The Span Saga it's revealed that he does not exist in the original timeline and that he existed when Galanoth slain The Dragon of Time which merges the three timelines with the original timeline
- Interestingly his outfit before becoming Chaos Champion is Blue and Red while his Chaos Champion Armor is Purple mainly Purple is The Combination of Blue and Red
- Before almost killing the Hero (in 13th Chaos Beast form), he reveals that all 13th Lords of Chaos must be defeated before the Mother of All Monsters is summoned.
Champion of Order
In the Mirror Realm, Drakath (Mirror Drakath to be exact) is the Champion of Order who stands for everything righteous and good. His father was the good King Slugwrath who was the good Mirror-Realm counterpart of the evil Slugwrath in Battleon's reality. The Evil King Alteon the Imbalanced seized the throne from the good King Slugwrath when Drakath was a boy, and ever since then he and his friends, the Lords of Order, had been fighting to free the land from his rule. When Alteon the Imbalanced kidnapped and imprisoned the Lords of Order, Mirror Drakath sent the inter-dimensional bards Paul & Storm to find a hero that could help combat Alteon's undead army, rescue the Lords of Order, and save the Mirror Realm.
Both of our worlds are in great trouble, hero! If this world is destroyed, your reality will soon start to unravel. And there is NO respawn option for the multiverse. So please, great hero, won't you help save our worlds?
After completing Skullcrusher Mountain quests
I really don't know how to thank you. Evil King Alteon is on the run, but with the Lords of Order free again, nothing can stop us!
Welcome back to the Mirror Realm. I can still sense the imbalance that your existence has caused between our two realities. We must act quickly before it reaches a critical mass and the multiverse begins to remove you from existence.
This world is a reflection of yours. It's not a perfect reversal but you will find many things here are the opposite of what they are in your world in some ways. For example, in your world, the town of Battleoff is called BattleON for some reason.
Quest BattleOff (Old)
Quests at BattleOff
Quests at Dark Dungeon
- Quiz the Locals
- Slay the Minions
- Free the Fallen
- Shining a Light
- Break the Doors Down
- The Best vs The Beast
- Purifying the Undying
- Go To Sleep
- Understanding the Shadows
- Death after Death
- The Order version of Drakath.
- Has a chaotic version - Drakath
- Wears the Mirror Drakath Armor and also seems to wear a white version of the Doom Cloak
- It is hinted that both he and his Chaotic counterpart have some special power that we have yet to see, although he would not elaborate what this power is.
The Hero, the Champion of Balance, destined to balance every element of the world. Also known as the Eternal Dragon of Time, the 13th Lord of Chaos, or Death, they have stopped many things from corrupting lore.
The Eternal Dragon of Time is the dragon who maintains time and is The Hero's true form and the 13th and Final Chaos Beast
The 13th Beast of Chaos
Eventually, the Dragon is reborn as The Hero's Chaos Beast and that The Hero plans on using the Dragon to defeat Drakath.
It is revealed to the Hero that they were the Eternal Dragon of Time, and after they sacrificed themselves they were reborn as The Hero. As the Hero is shocked and stunned, Drakath takes his chance and attacks The Dragon, sending it flying through a mountain. Drakath then removed their Golden Orb, much similar to how he removes Sepulchure's Heart of Darkness. Because the Dragon doesn't die right away, Drakath begins to explain how he became the Champion of Chaos.
- Considering that the Eternal Dragon of Time is also The Hero the Eternal Dragon of Time is the first Chaos Beast who is also a Chaos Lord.
- If playing as a Female Hero the Eternal Dragon of Time is also considered as the 3rd female Chaos Beast.
- The Eternal Dragon of Time is the second Chaos Beast who can speak with the first being Kathool Atchoo.
Artix is revealed to be the Champion of Darkness. Artix's foster parents were killed by Sepulchure's undead army. After he escaped, Lady Celestia found him and he became a Member of The Paladin Order however he can not cast a single Paladin Spell so he became an Undead Slayer. Later in The Doomwood Saga, Vordred reveals during the final battle that Artix is The Champion of Darkness and that he wants to take his place by killing him and it's later revealed that The undead invasion that claimed his foster family long ago were trying to reclaim him. In the 2011 Harvest Festival, it is revealed that Artix's parents are zombies.
Artix, the Champion of Darkness sent by the Plane of Darkness to eliminate and replace,
She is now the Empress of the undead, also revealed to be the Champion of Light. Daughter of Sepulchure. She was Sepulchure's big secret. It can be that Gravelyn has been adopted. Since in Sepulchure's whole life's book in page it says: missing page*... brought Lynaria safely back to King Alt... *page ripped*...within Castle Swordhaven.... *page ripped*.... ... and therefore they adopted... *ink stain*... betrayed... *acid burned area of the page*...
Personality and traits
Like many AdventureQuest Worlds characters, she appears overconfident but is not blinded by arrogance. She will admit when beaten such as after her Dracolich fortress was thrown into a mountain. She is sad and angry about her father's death and does not seem to be as evil as him.
- She is wearing the DoomKnight Class (Female).
- Her shops were DoomKnight AC Shop and DoomKnight Class Shop during the Golden Onslaught War. Now they are available outside the dragon's mouth in Shadowfall.
- In Dragonfable, she is seen in Grams' lap as a baby, listening to pet stories.
- After being captured by Noxus, She is wearing a Red Slave Outfit that is based on Leia's Slave Outfit.
- The Daughter of Sepulchure.
- Was Saved by Chuckles During Shadowfall War.
- Revealed to be The Champion of Light.
- Killed Dark Sepulchure by purifying The Necrotic Blade of Doom, as only weapons of Blinding Light can kill the darkness beings.
- Confirmed by Sepulchure on his twitter to be stronger than Dage the Evil and Nulgath.
- Two portraits of Gravelyn can be found on Shadowfall
The new Champion of Ice as revealed in the Karok: Cryostorm Assault from Frostval 2015. He was the third to be sent from the Plane of Ice by Kyanos after Quetzal has been slain three years ago. He will be Kyanos' instrument of vengeance against the Queen to make her pay for what she had done to the two former champions: Glace and The Beast Quetzal.
There were two former champions before him namely,
- Glace, the first Champion of Ice who was treated as a daughter by Kyanos himself and died for unknown reasons.
The Champion of Nature. Aria always believed that she herself was just an average human girl and caretaker of the pets in her pet shop in Battleon. Little did she know that there was more to her than meets the eye. Aria came to the Darkblood Pilgrimage, bringing her wolf Lucky with her the moment she sensed that something was going wrong with the animals living near where said Pilgrimage was set up. As the hero was running around fighting the monsters attacking the Pilgrimage, Lucky mysteriously vanished, and Aria, the hero, and the Pilgrimage went to look for it - only to find it twisted by Kolyaban, first daughter of the Queen of Monsters. During a battle with the mutated Lucky, both it and Aria mysteriously vanished into the fog, as Aria was kidnapped by Kolyaban's forces and later turned into a monster by the time the hero and Eremon found her again, after which she summoned the Lore Golem to attack them and disappeared again afterwards.
The hero was determined to cure Aria of Kolyaban's influence and, together with Madra and the Sisterhood of Dishpan Hands, created a potion that would cure Aria's body and purge the darkness that Kolyaban had infected her with from her. Unknown to them, Eremon and several Darkblood loyal to him attempted to stop them from nearing her, eventually leading to a civil war between the Darkblood race. The hero fought his/her way through Kolyaban's loyalists and finally reached Aria, learning the reason why Kolyaban made her like that; Aria was none other than the Champion of Nature. After a battle, the her managed to subdue her and then use the potion to free her from the Reshaper's influence, afterwards telling her of what Kolyaban did to her. Enraged, Aria went with the hero as they both fought against the Reshaper to make her pay for what she did to her. After defeating Kolyaban, Aria was about to deal the finishing blow when Eremon jumped in the way of the attack, taking the hit and dying in the process, giving the first Darkblood a chance to escape.
The Champion of Fire.
The Champion of Earth.
The Champion of Energy.
The Champion of Water.
The Champion of Wind.