The Lord of the ShadowScythe and father of Gravelyn.
He "died" after Drakath ripped out his "essence" and crushed it. Main villain of Dragonfable. Coincidentally, Sepulchure is the master of Drakath in DragonFable, but after Drakath fails him too many times, Sepulchure attacks him and his fate is left unknown.
Sepulchure: While that goody two shoes Paladin is on a plane to Thailand ... it is time to ATTACK! All forces march on the Capital City of SwordHaven!
Chuckles: Ahahahahahaha ... ahem ... *hands note*
Sepulchure: Are you serious?
Sepulchure: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BETA HAS NOT STARTED YET? Are you seriously telling me that we have to wait?
Chuckles: <nod> <nod>
Chuckles: Ahahahahahahahahaha ...
Sound FX: CRUSHHHHH! As he crushes chuckles under the pommel of his Doom Weapon
Sepulchure: This was a test. A test of the Emergency Doom broadcast system. In the event of real Doom ... YOUR PATHETIC CITY WOULD BE REDUCED TO A BURNING PILE OF RUBBLE CRUMBLING UNDER THE FEET OF MY UNSTOPPABLE ARMY OF EVIL MONSTERS! TREMBLE IN FEAR KNOWING THE TERRIBLE FATE THAT AWAITS YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ... coughs I ... um ... will check in again soon. Have a nice day.
Stomps off in a passive aggressive rage
Chuckles: Hehehehe ...
To be continued ...
Battle of Good and Evil
- King Alteon: Sepulchure! Your reign of terror ends with my next strike... I shall unleash the full power of the Golden Dragon Sword and destroy you!
- Sepulchure: YES..... LET THIS NEXT ATTACK BE OUR LAST. MY DOOM WEAPON SCREAMS TO UNLEASH ITS FULL POWER!
<Choose your destiny and Drakath's Arrival cutscene>
- Sepulchure: DRAKATH!?
- King Alteon: Drakath!?
<Drakath Destroys Chuckles and Attacks King Alteon and Sepulchure>
- King Alteon: What...!?
- Sepulchure: FOOL. YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT IS ALREADY UNDEAD.
- Drakath: My mistake...
<Drakath gets the "Soul" of Sepulchure>
- Sepulchure: I AM DARKNESS! I AM DOOM... NO FORCE IN THIS WORLD CAN DESTROY WHAT I AM! LONG UNLIVE THE SHADOWSCYTHE!!!
<Drakath Crushes Sepulchure's essence and kills Sepulchure>
<Drakath blasts down the Flying Castle>
- Drakath: The battle between Good and Evil is over. Now begins, the AGE OF CHAOS!
- King Alteon: What is happening to me!? Drakath... What have you done!?
- Drakath: Heh. Not feeling like yourself, King? You and this pathetic Hero can't stop what I am about to do to your world.Watch as my 13 Lords of Chaos destroy everything that you love. I will save you two for last. Enjoy the show. HAHA!
He seems to have exellent skills in melee and nercrotic skils, and seems to use underhanded attacks, like when he was choking King Atleon, and smashed him to the ground. It also appears he doesn't tire easily, like when Drakath tore out his "essence" (if you can call it that), he still could fight. He and King Alteon seem to be equally match. He can almost kill King Alteon. In the Doomhaven second cutscene Sepulchure is shown to have the power to kill Death itself in a single attack. Confirmed by his twitter to be stronger than Dage the Evil and Nulgath.
- He seems to be undead, but he has skin under his helm. This skin seems to show that he is, in fact, alive, but very powerful. He might be an undead with skin remaining, similar to a zombie.
- Gravelyn is his daughter.
- He is wearing the DoomKnight Class/Armor (Male) your attacks on remember necromancer and Dragonlord.
- Despite popular belief, it is not Fluffy that was crashed, because a different Dracolich carries Shadowfall.
- His weapon is Sepulchure's Undead Blade which you can buy for AC in Valencia's Shop.
- In the bottom of Shadowfall there is a Statue of Sepulchure wearing Sepulchure's Helm and on a Portrait of him he is shown to be wearing it
- In the cutscene his sword changes from in the pictures. Like Alteon's sword.
- In the 2nd cutscene, it looks like Sepulchure has more endurance the Alteon because he could still stand after Drakath's attack.
- According to Sir Loin, Sepulchure was once King Alteon's greatest Knight so he knew all of the insides and outsides of Swordhaven.
- His name is, contrary to popular belief, actually pronounced "Se-PUL-chur", although there is a word spelled exactly the same meaning "tomb", but it is pronounced "SEP-la-kur".
- Sepulchure's name prior to becoming a Doomknight was Valen.
- As said in DragonFable, the armor wears Sepulchure.
- In Gravelyn's dream, a black version of Sepulchure appeared. In a later DoomWar cutscene, the black version(refered to as Dark Sepulchure) is in fact Sepulchure's corpse being controlled by the DoomBlade
- A character that looks similar to Sepulchure later appears to destroy Chaos Vordred in a later Necropolis Cavern cutscene. However, Gravelyn reveals that said character is not the real Sepulchure, even though she wished for him to be there to save everyone from Chaos Vordred.
- Sepulchure's armour has changed to a darker colouration to differ from the normal Doomknight armour, the skin beneath his helm is now far less visible.
- In The Span Saga, it's revealed that on the original timeline he succeeded in destroying all of lore with Galanoth surviving. From there, Galanoth proceeded to slay The Dragon of Time and merge the time lines. This brought into existence the Hero, Drakath, and Drakath's Master'.