New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Every year on the seventh night of the seventh month, the residents of the Yokai Islands celebrate the Star Festival, also known as Tanabata, in honor of the meeting between the Cowherd Prince and the Weaving Princess, daughter of the Sky King. Princess Ai no Miko wishes for such a meeting of love to happen again this year, and she needs your help to make her wish come true.
- New Area! Star Festival
- New Monsters! Fallen Star, Ghostly Chickencow, Spirit Spider, Uji No Hashihime & Ultra Uji No Hashihime
- New NPC! Weaving Princess
- New Quests! Decoration Preparation, Tanabata Tree of Wishes, Write a Wish Upon a Star, Festival of Stars, The First Wish, The Second Wish, The Third Wish, The Fourth Wish, The Fifth Wish, The Sixth Wish, The Seventh Wish, Gather the Spirits, Spiders and Dreamsilk, Dye-ing to Reunite, Clear Water to Clear Skies, 1,000 Cranes to 1,000 Wishes, Slay Uji No Hashihime & Star Festival Gift
- New Armors! Honorable Ninja, Moon Bow Ninja, Risen Sun Ninja & Storm Kimono
- New Cape! Sheathed Katanas
- New Helms! Honorable Ninja Hair, Honorable Ninja Hood, Honorable Ninja Locks, Moon Bow Ninja Hood, Moon Bow Ninja Locks, Moon Bow Ninja Hair, Risen Sun Ninja Hair, Risen Sun Ninja Hood & Risen Sun Ninja Locks
- New House Items! Star Festival Feast Table, Tanabata Fest Decoration, Tanabata Tree (1), Tanabata Tree (2) & Tanabata Tree (3)
- New Daggers! Honorable Ninja Dual Katanas, Honorable Ninja Dual Weapons, Moon Bow Dual Katanas, Moon Bow Dual Weapons, Risen Sun Dual Katanas, Risen Sun Dual Weapons & Soben Bowl + Sticks
- New Mace! Paper Crane
- New Polearm! Tanabata Polearm
- New Swords! Honorable Ninja Blade, Honorable Ninja Katana, Moon Bow Blade, Moon Bow Ninja Katana, Risen Sun Blade & Risen Sun Ninja Katana
- Return to everyone's favorite Japan-inspired zone, the Yokai Islands, as you check out the revitalizations made there, battle higher-level versions of the O-Dokuro Chaos Beast and relive the DragonKoi Tournament and your showdown with the fourth Lord of Chaos, Chaos Shogun Kitsune.
- New Shops! Charged Ninja (Shop) & Dark Shogun (Shop)
- New Armors! Charged Ninja (Armor), Dark Shogun (Armor) & Samurai Panda
- New Capes! Crossed Bamboo Slicer Katanas, Crossed Charged Katanas, Dark Shogun Crossed Katanas, Dark Shogun Hip Katanas & Samurai Panda Tail
- New Helms! Charged Ninja Hood, Dark Shogun Helm, Dark Shogun Helm + Mask & Samurai Panda Morph
- New Daggers! Bamboo Slicer Dual Katanas, Dark Shogun Katanas & Dual Charged Ninja Katanas
- New Swords! Bamboo Slicer Katana, Charged Ninja Katana, Dark Shogun Katana & Electrified Ninja Katana
- New Pets! Charged Ninja Pet & Dark Shogun iPet
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| August 13, 2018
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| August 13, 2018
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.