New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Happy Good Luck Day 2019!
- The Faerie Grove has now opened to Heroes of Lore! Rank up your reputation with its fairy residents to meet up with the queen of the Minx Fairies.
- New Faction! Faerie Court
- New Area! Fae Grove
- New Monsters! Dark Sylphdrake & Pot o' Rainbows
- New NPCs! Maeve & Shamrock Fairy
- New Quests! Gain the Sight, The Dark Taint, Gifts for the Queen, Oak for Luck and Joy, Future Sight & The Queen's Riddle
- New Shops! Faerie Queen's Rep
- New Armors! Bright Grove Fairy, Chaos Overlord, Darkstar Fae, Fairy Leprechaun, Lucky Paragon Plate, Prismatic Rainbowtheus Armor, Rainbowtheus Armor & Undead Ringmaster
- New Capes! Blue Grove Fairy Wings, Bright Grove Wings, Chaos Overlord Wings, Darkstar Fae Streamers, Green Grove Fairy Wings, Lucky Paragon Cape, Orbs of the Darkstar, Pink Grove Fairy Wings, Purple Grove Fairy Wings & Rainbowtheus Scarf
- New Helms! Bright Grove Fairy Crown, Bright Grove Fairy Crown + Locks, Chaos Overlord Hair, Chaos Overlord Locks, Darkstar Crown, Darkstar Diadem, Darkstar Fae Hair, Darkstar Fae Locks, Darkstar Horned Hair, Darkstar Horned Locks, Darkstar Mask, Darkstar Mask Locks, Fairy Leprechaun Hat, Fairy Leprechaun Locks, Lucky Paragon Helm, Prismatic Rainbowtheus Hair, Prismatic Rainbowtheus Morph, Rainbowtheus Hair & Rainbowtheus Locks
- New House! Faerie Grove House
- New House Item! Faerie Grove Chandelier
- New Misc. Items! Faerie Queen's Advice, The Queen's Answer, Runestone Adage #1, Runestone Adage #2, Runestone Adage #3, Runestone Adage #4, Runestone Adage #5, Runestone Adage #6, Runestone Adage #7, Runestone Adage #8, Runestone Adage #9, Runestone Adage #10, Runestone Adage #11, Runestone Adage #12, Runestone Adage #13, Runestone Adage #14, Runestone Adage #15, Runestone Adage #16, Runestone Adage #17, Runestone Adage #18, Runestone Adage #19, Runestone Adage #20, Runestone Adage #21, Runestone Adage #22, Runestone Adage #23, Runestone Adage #24, Runestone Adage #25, Runestone Adage #26, Runestone Adage #27, Runestone Adage #28, Runestone Adage #29, Runestone Adage #30, Runestone Adage #31, Runestone Adage #32, Runestone Adage #33, Runestone Adage #34 & Runestone Adage #35
- New Pets! Lucky Paragon Bank Pet & Lucky Paragon Pet
- New Bow! Bright Grove Bow
- New Daggers! Darkstar Shards Daggers, Dual Lucky Caladbolgs & Dual Darkstar Floating Shards
- New Maces! Darkstar Floating Shards & Darkstar Shards
- New Staffs! Prismatic Rainbowtheus Brush & Rainbowtheus Brush
- New Swords! Chaos Overlord Bladesaw & Lucky Caladbolg
- New Wands! Prismatic Rainbowtheus Wand & Rainbowtheus Wand
- Festa On in Carnaval 2019!
- The Boitata, the legendary snake-like deity that brings sunlight, has been known to light up the skies above Terra de Festa during the daytime and slither underground to sleep at night. Just recently, though, its light's been put out, and the people can't have a party unless you solve this dilemma!
- New Area! Dark Festa
- New Boss Monsters! Infectious Shadow & Dark Boitata
- New Quests! Gather the Flames, Branching Out, Torch the Torches (1), Torch the Torches (2), Destroy the Growth, Reduce the Darkness, Grab a Tailfeather, Just a Little Snack, Scales for Feathers, Time for Fire, A Shot in the... Dark, Reduce the Shadow & Light Him Up
- New Shops! Carnaval 2019 LTS & Carnaval Merge
- New Armors! Dançarino Primal, Dark Caster Armor (1), Dark Caster Armor (2), Passaro de Fogo, Rainha da Bateria & Rainha do Carnaval
- New Capes! Boitata on your Back, Dançarino Primal Feathers, Dançarino Primal Wings, Pluma de Boitata on your Back, Plumas Ardentes Wings, Plumas de Carvão Tail, Plumas de Fogo Feathered Tail, Plumas de Fogo Wings, Rainha da Bateria Feathered Tail, Rainha da Bateria Feathers, Rainha do Carnaval Feathered Tail & Rainha do Carnaval Feathers
- New Class! Immortal Dark Caster (Class)
- New Helms! Dançarino Primal Headband, Dançarino Primal Headband + Locks, Dançarino Primal Headdress, Dançarino Primal Headdress + Locks, Pluma Queimadas Hair, Pluma Queimadas Locks, Plumas de Boitata Hair, Plumas de Boitata Locks, Plumas de Fogo Hairpiece + Locks, Plumas de Fogo Headdress, Rainha da Bateria Hair, Rainha da Bateria Headdress, Rainha da Bateria Headdress + Locks, Rainha da Bateria Locks, Rainha do Carnaval Headdress & Rainha do Carnaval Headdress + Locks
- New Misc. Item! Pena mágica
- New Pets! Passaro de Fogo Moglin & Rainha da Bateria Moglin
- New Polearms! Dançarino Primal Spear & Pluma de Boitata Staff
- New Staffs! Penas de Cobra Staff, Rainha da Bateria Staff & Rainha do Carnaval Staff
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| March 22, 2019
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| March 22, 2019
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.