New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Happy birthday, Aranx!
- Aranx has recently dreamed that the creator of the Celestials, Arthelyn, is still alive and out there somewhere, and has been revealed to be trapped in enemy territory. Adventure together with him as you search across different dimensions to locate and rescue the trapped former ruler of the Celestials herself.
- New Areas! Dark Dimension, Ice Dimension, Ivoliss (Location), Pocket Dimension & Sand Dimension
- New Monsters! Arthelyn (Monster), Gorewyrm, Ivoliss (Monster) & Terrorfiend
- New NPCs! Arthelyn (NPC) & Deathknight Loot Chest (NPC)
- New Quests! Find the Resonance, Tune it up!, Explore the Ice Dimension, Open the Next Dimension, Explore the Sand Dimension, Open the 3rd Dimension, Explore the Dark Dimension, Open the 4th Dimension, Find Arthelyn, Get the Key, Free Arthelyn, Reach Arthelyn, Defeat Arthelyn, DeathKnight Loot Chest & LightCaster class (Quest)
- New Shops! LightMage Class, LightMage Class Token A (Shop), LightMage Class Token B (Shop) & LightMage Class Token C (Shop)
- New Armors! Fallen DeathKnight (Armor), The First Fallen & The First Risen
- New Capes! Fallen DeathKnight Wings, Gorewyrm's Tail, Ivoliss' Tail, The First Fallen Wings & The First Risen Wings
- New Class! LightMage
- New Helms! Gorewyrm's Head, Ivoliss' Head, Fallen DeathKnight Helm, Fallen DeathKnight Helm + Scarf, The First Fallen Hood, The First Fallen Hood + Mask, The First Fallen Horned Helm, The First Risen Aura Hood & The First Risen Hood
- New House Item! Arthelyn's Rift
- New Misc. Items! Aranx's Pure Light, LightMage Class Token A (Misc), LightMage Class Token B (Misc) & LightMage Class Token C (Misc)
- New Pets! Tiny Ivoliss & Tiny Terrorfiend
- New Daggers! Dual Risen Auras, Fallen DeathKnight Accoutrements & The First Fallen's Daggers
- New Mace! The First Risen Aura Mace
- New Sword! Sword of Voids
- The finale of the Shogun of Shadows saga arrives as you and Princess Miko finally arrive at Jaaku's fortress to take him and his Orochi down and avenge Emperor Daisho's death once and for all. See what happened to Orochi's eighth head, plow through its remaining seven heads, and learn what's behind Jaaku's mysterious new power!
- New Area! Shadow Fortress
- New Monsters! 1st Head of Orochi, 2nd Head of Orochi, 3rd Head of Orochi, 4th Head of Orochi, 5th Head of Orochi, 6th Head of Orochi, 7th Head of Orochi (Monster), Creeping Shadow & Jaaku (Monster)
- New NPC! 8th Head of Orochi
- New Quests! Calm the Spirits, Disarm the Samurai, Find the Throne Room, Shadow Essences, New Recruits, Shadow Heads, A Head has Woken, Get to the Roof, Find Jaaku! & Defeat Jaaku!
- New Shops! Infernal Naval Commander (Shop) & Infernal Pirate Captain (Shop)
- New Armors! Infernal Naval Commander (Armor), Infernal Pirate Captain (Armor), ShadowBlade Samurai, Shogun of Shadows & Urban Samurai
- New Capes! Infernal Naval Wings, Infernal Parrot Cape, Sheathed Kuro and Oni, Sheathed Kurogatana & Urban Samurai Sheathed Swords
- New Helms! Blood Masked Oni, Hollowed Oniga Helm, Infernal Naval Locks, Infernal Naval Tricorn, Infernal Pirate Captain's Hat, Infernal Pirate Captain's Locks, Oniga Helm, ShadowBlade Samurai Hat, ShadowBlade Samurai Mask, Shogun of Shadows Helm, Shogun of Shadows Morph, Steel Masked Oni, Urban Samurai Hat, Urban Samurai Mask & Urban Samurai Mask + Locks
- New House Item! 7th Head of Orochi (House Item)
- New Pet! Infernal Parrot Pet
- New Daggers! Infernal Pirate Pistols, Infernal Pistol + Rapier, Kurogatana + Onigatana, Dual Shadow Void Shogun Katana, Dual Void Shogun Katanas & Dual Katana of Shadows
- New Gun! Single Infernal Pistol
- New Swords! Infernal Cutlass, Infernal Pirate Rapier, Katana of Shadows, Kurogatana & Onigatana
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| September 16, 2018
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| September 16, 2018
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.