New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- The legend of the Dragon Crown, said to only be able to be worn by one worthy of ruling dragonkind, has been thought of as a myth... until now. Maloth, the Darkness Dragon of Envy, now wears that crown and assumes the throne, inciting a civil war between dragons of many different kinds and the champions who fight for them.
- New Area! Dragon Crown
- New Monsters! Argo (Monster), Ashax, Earth Elemental (3), Fire Sprite, Fressa, Lanshen, Letori, Llama (Monster), Nayzol, Nizex, Radroth, Rampaging Boar, Rock Elemental (2), Tathu, Torgat & Zathas
- New NPCs! Argo (NPC), Mariel, Riddrug & Wess
- New Quests! Talk to the Guard, Talk to the Villager, Fire and Ice, Round 'em Up, Get Rockin', Stop Fightin', Find Riddrug, Defeat The Red Champion, Defeat The Ice Champion, Defeat The Undead Champion, Defeat The Water Champion, Defeat The Wind Champion, Defeat The Yokai Champion, Defeat The Green Champion, Defeat The Faerie Champion, Defeat The Chaos Champion, Defeat The Void Champion & Argo's Not Stopping Us!
- New Shops! Golden Raider (Shop) & Naval Reaper (Shop)
- New Armors! Draco Tenebris, Golden Raider (Armor) & Naval Reaper (Armor)
- New Capes! Dark Draco Tail, Gilded Rapier Cape, Golden Raider Black Flag, Raider's Rapier Cape & Wings of Darkness (2)
- New Helms! Draco Tenebris Helm, Draco Tenebris Hood, Draco Tenebris Horns, Naval Reaper Headband, Raider's Guide Headband, Seaswept Hair & Tenebris Hood And Horns
- New House Item! Frozen Pupper
- New Pet! Skull n' Bones Chest
- New Daggers! Dual Gilded Rapiers, Dual Raider's Rapiers & Dual Tenebris Flails
- New Mace! Draco Tenebris Flail
- New Polearm! Draco Tenebris Scythe & Naval Reaper Black Flag
- New Swords! Raider's Gilded Rapier & Raider's Rapier
- Killek DeadChewer, a former member of Braddok BoneBreaker's brigade who was exiled from that brigade and later became one of Lascivia's followers, was locked away by her after going too far in assaulting the rest of her Hoard'em. But now that she's left to make her new lair, he is angrier and hungrier than ever, and he must be restrained!
- New Boss Monsters! Killek BoneBreaker (Monster) & Killek DeadChewer
- New NPCs! Hwuargh, Hwuarghly & Zee
- New Quests! Hunt For Killek, Chew the Dead, Marsh Mash Pit, Ash Me No Questions, Defeat Killek Bonebreaker, Talk to the Guards, Lascivia Stunk Pretty, You Broke It, You Fix It, Elite Energy, No Pillow Unturned, Take Down Killek & Void Spartan (Quest)
- New Armors! Killek BoneBreaker (Armor), Dungeon Defender, Dungeon Destroyer & Void Spartan
- New Capes! Backbreaker Blade, Cursed Dungeon Spirit, Dark BonePiercer Spikes, Enchanted Dungeon Spirit, Void Spartan Banners, Void Spartan Cape & Void Spartan Shielded Cape
- New Helms! Dungeon Destroyer Hood, Dungeon Guard Hood, Elven Shag Hair, Guard's Shag, Void Spartan Helm & Void Spartan Helm and Scarf
- New Pet! Lascivian Dragonoid
- New Misc. Item! Zee's Red Jasper
- New Axes! Axe of Boneshearing & Chainbreaker Axe
- New Daggers! Void Spartan Blade and Shield, Void Spartan Daggers & Void Spartan Spear and Shield
- New Polearm! Void Spartan Spear
- New Swords! Dungeon Guard's Blade & Void Spartan Blade
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| September 9, 2017
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| September 9, 2017
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.