- Double Gold boost until Friday, June 2nd.
- Double XP boost until Wednesday, May 31st.
- Welcome to the Sea Base Undine, where you'll take a tour of Swordhaven's underwater facility and meet friends and allies both old and new, while also warding off aquatic attackers and illusions of past figures and discovering more about the Chaos Beast Kathool. Speaking of which, could he be the Voice in the Sea the Old Worlds' Order and Varga were talking about?
- Double Class Points, XP, Gold and Rep boost until Monday, May 29th.
- New Area! Sunlight Zone
- New Monsters! Astravian Illusion, Blighted Water, Infernal Illusion, Marine Snow & Seraphic Illusion
- New NPCs! Indradeep Sharma & Iseul Kim
- New Quests! Detergent Shortage, Ghost in the Machine, Efficient Division, Tech Illiterate, Plugging Leaks, Shared History, Flat Scares, Fishy Bully, Faint Howls, Down the Digestive Tract & Suckers for Supper
- New Shops! Sunlight Zone House Merge & Undine Commissary
- New Armors! Battle Cleric of the Dragon, Celestial Templar Guardian, Contented Spectator Armor, Fa's Casual Ensemble, Jus Divinum Lieutenant, Mi's Casual Ensemble, Undine Defence Director, Undine Doctor & Undine Researcher
- New Capes! Aegis of Light Wings, Ascended Aegis of Light Wings, Battle Cleric's Bright Cloak & Jus Divinum Lieutenant Cloak
- New Helms! Battle Cleric's Helm, Celestial Templar's Helm + Hair, Celestial Templar's Helm + Locks, Celestial Templar's Visor, Fa's Clean Bob Cut, Fa's Clean Bob Cut Horn, Jus Divinum Lieutenant Armet, Song's High Ponytail & Song's High Ponytail Glasses
- New House Items! Disgruntled Mi Guest, Disgruntled Song Guest, Golden Celestial Templar Guardian, Judgemental Spectator Guard, Platinum Celestial Templar Guardian, Stern Song House Guest & Tara's Temporary Rest Guest
- New Misc. Items! DragonGuard Badge, Jus Divinum Scale, Sun Zone Chit, Undine Base Scrip & Undine Visitor Badge
- New Pets! Baby Fluffy Dragon Pet, Ghostly Electric Eel Pet & Spectral Jellyfish Pet
- New Daggers! Battle Cleric's Bright Accoutrements & Purified Accoutrements of Protection
- New Gauntlet! Bright Dragon Shield
- New Polearms! Battle Cleric's Draconic Spear & Bright Glaive of Guardianship
- New Staff! Battle Staff of Strength
- New Sword! Bright Blade of Protection
- Double drop quantity boost on Dark Unicorn Rib and Legion Token resource until Thursday, June 1st.
- Double Rep boost until Friday, May 26th.
- Double Gold boost until Wednesday, May 24th.
- New Armors! Drakel Warmonger, Nova Striker & Underworld Fifth Master
- New Capes! Nova Striker Wings, Nova Striker's Armored Wings & Underworld Fifth Master Cape
- New Helms! Drakel Warmonger Guard, Drakel Warmonger Helm, Nova Striker Faceguard, Nova Striker Visor, Sunless Master Hair, Sunless Master Locks, Sunless Saber Hood & Sunless Saber Hooded Visor
- New Daggers! Drakel Warmonger Blades, Drakel Warmonger Greatswords, Nova Striker's Armblades, Sunless Master Sabers & Sunless Master Twin Sabers
- New Polearm! Grievous Fiend Spear
- New Swords! Drakel Warmonger Blade, Drakel Warmonger Greatsword, Nova Striker's Blade, Sunless Master Saber & Sunless Master Twin Saber
- One of the earliest zones in AdventureQuest Worlds is getting a remaster and is being made more friendly with players both old and new than ever! Return to Dwarfhold to find new items and quests in store for you. Plus, the questline for the Blood Ancient has been updated and made more challenging.
- New NPC! Exodus Guardian (NPC)
- New Quests! Defeat Rock Roc, Facing Vath, Rolling Veins, No Business, Pocketed Moonlight, Tunnel Vision, The Empty Mountains Cold, The First Phylactery, The Second Phylactery, The Third Phylactery & The Final Phylactery
- New Shops! Dwarfhold Merge, Exodus Guardian (Shop) & Exodus Titan Shop
- New Armors! Armored Dwarfhold Prospector, Aureate Aegis, Aureate Shield Aegis, Blood Ancient Armor, Exodus Guardian (Armor), Gilded Dwarfhold Prospector & Thug J6
- New Capes! Aureate Aegis Cloak, Aureate Aegis Cloak and Sword, Banished Spirit, Incandescent Back Claymore, Practical Dwarfhold Rucksack & Versatile Dwarfhold Rucksack
- New Ground! Exodus Guardian's Portal
- New Helms! Aureate Aegis Mask, Dwarfhold Prospector's Braided Beard, Dwarfhold Prospector's Spectacled Locks, Dwarfhold Prospector's Spectacles, Exodus Guardian's Horns, Exodus Guardian's Skull, Gilded Prospector's Braided Beard, Gilded Prospector's Goggles & Gilded Prospector's Goggles and Locks
- New House Item! Exodus Titan Guard
- New Misc. Items! Cavern Gold, Chronomancer's Magic Trace, Darkblood's Magic Trace, Djinn's Magic Trace, Dragon's Magic Trace, Dwarven Alloy, Dwarven Metal, Goregold's Gold, Looter's Gold, Safiria's Blood Sample & Troll's Gold
- New Pet! Baby Twiggu's Pod Pet
- New Axes! Dwarfhold Geometric Silver Axe & Honored Gilded Axe
- New Daggers! Dwarfhold Geometric Silver Axes, Exodus Guardian's Blades, Incandescent Claymores & Honored Gilded Axes
- New Polearm! Exodus Guardian's Scythe
- New Swords! Exodus Guardian's Blade & Incandescent Claymore
You may also view the full Release Log.
||EverythingLore Helper Program
||June 2, 2023
|by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
||Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
||June 2, 2023
|by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
We currently have 10,996 pages on this Wiki
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.