New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- To rescue Kyger and the other people of Thorngarde from the clutches of the Deadtech, you and Stellaria, who has been revealed to be Artix's daughter, work to keep Queenadent Odessa safe from the enemy's wrath and re-locate the Blinding Light of Destiny and then storm the prison to free the hostages. Stellaria says that you are the only one worthy of wielding Artix's axe, but her father's spirit says that you're not supposed to use it and instead says you should find someone else who can wield it.
- Double Gold until Monday, July 27th.
- 72 hour double Drop Rate boost on Dark Spirit Orb resource.
- New Areas! Stonewood & Tech Dungeon
- New Monsters! BioKnight, DoomBorg Guard & Kalron the Cryptborg (Monster)
- New NPC! 01001100 01101111 01101100
- New Quests! Defeat the Deadtech, Gather Spell Components, A Few Things More, Search for the Axe, Defeat the BioKnight, Take the Axe!, Find the Keys, Ew, Rats, Grab Their Gear, Talk to the Guard, Let Them Out!, Head on Out, Take Him Down & A Solemn Favor
- New Armors! Doom DragonSlayer, Safety Swim Suit, Zealous Aegis Paladin & Zealous Paladin
- New Capes! Digital Dragon Guard, Digital Dragon and Cloak, Doom DragonSlayer's Winged Wrap, Doom DragonSlayer's Wings, Doom DragonSlayer's Wrap, Zealous Cherubs, Zealous Rays of Light & Zealous Seraphim Cape
- New Helms! Doom Dragon Crested Helmet and Scarf, Doom DragonSlayer's Crested Helmet, Doom DragonSlayer's Helmet, Doom DragonSlayer's Helmet and Scarf, Zealous Crown, Zealous Great Helm, Zealous Miter, Zealous Miter And Stola & Zealous Veil
- New Misc. Item! Zealous Badge
- New Mace! Zealous Censer
- New Polearm! Cybernetic Dragon Spear
- New Swords! Cybernetic DragonBlade, Zealous Claymore & Zealous Light of Fate
- Double Rep boost until Friday, July 24th.
- Double CP boost until Wednesday, July 22nd.
- Happy Birthday, Attar!
- New Armor! Lemonade Sarong
- New Helms! Cool Lemonade Hat + Locks, Cool Lemonade Udeng, Floral Lemonade Hair, Floral Lemonade Locks, Floral Lemonade Locks + Glasses, Floral Lemonade Udeng, Lemonade Hair, Lemonade Hair + Glasses, Lemonade Locks, Lemonade Summer Hat + Locks & Lemonade Udeng
- New Maces! Jug of Lemonade & Sour Frisbee
- Double XP boost until Tuesday, July 21st.
- Happy Birthday, Bido!
- While in the middle of a battle against the undead alongside Artix, as well as an attempt to use the outhouse to pee, you're suddenly whisked away to decades in the future where you meet new friends in a new fight against an onslaught of undead cyborgs known as the Deadtech. The third saga in Doomwood begins!
- 72 hour Double Drop Rate boost on Void Aura resource.
- New Area! Thorngarde
- New Monsters! CryptHacker (Monster), NecroDrone (1), NecroDrone (2), NecroDrone (3), NecroMech & Zyrus the BioKnight
- New NPCs! Asherion, Kalron the Cryptborg (NPC), Kyger & Stellaria
- New Quests! Bullies, Free the People, Sample It, Swat the Flies, Reclaim the Supplies, Who's That?, Find my Stuff, Save my Friends, Pull the Wires, Dress-up Time!, I Need a Distraction & Zyrus is Lost
- New Shops! Crypthacker LQS, Doom Legacy Merge, DoomKnight Mech LQS, DoomKnight Mech LQS Mem & Grave's End LQS
- New Armors! CryptHacker (Armor), CryptHacker Unbound, DoomKnight Mech Guard, Floatin' Bananaboater, High ShadowScythe Mage, High ShadowScythe Rogue, High ShadowScythe Trooper, ShadowScythe Mage, ShadowScythe Rogue, ShadowScythe Trooper & Toxic Diviner
- New Capes! Banana Boba Drink, Banana Stand 9001, CryptHacker Swarm, High ShadowScythe Mage's Rune, High ShadowScythe Rogue's Cape, High ShadowScythe Trooper's Cape, ShadowScythe Mage's Rune, ShadowScythe Rogue's Cape, ShadowScythe Trooper's Cape & Toxic Diviner Rune
- New Helms! A-Peel-ing Hair, A-Peel-ing Hair + Sun Glasses, A-Peel-ing Locks, A-Peel-ing Locks + Sun Glasses, Bido Birthday Morph, CryptHacker Augmentation, CryptHacker Hair, CryptHacker Locks, DoomKnight Mech Helmet, High ShadowScythe Hat + Locks, High ShadowScythe Mage's Hat, High ShadowScythe Rogue's Helm, High ShadowScythe Trooper's Helm, ShadowScythe Mage's Hat, ShadowScythe Mage's Hat + Locks, ShadowScythe Rogue's Helm, ShadowScythe Trooper's Helm, Toxic Diviner Hair & Toxic Diviner Pupper Hair
- New House Items! Sleeping Pixel (L) & Sleeping Pixel (R)
- New Pets! Graves End Sword Pet & Twig's Banana Boat
- New Axe! Graves End Axe
- New Daggers! DoomKnight Mech Daggers, Dual Doom Cleavers, Graves End Dagger, High Reversed Shadow Daggers, High ShadowScythe Daggers, ShadowScythe Daggers & ShadowScythe Reversed Daggers
- New Maces! Razerscythe Keyboard & Sweet Sweet Souvenir
- New Polearms! Banana Guandao & Toxic Diviner Spear
- New Staffs! High ShadowScythe Staff & ShadowScythe Staff
- New Swords! Blade of BananAWE, Doom Cleaver, DoomKnight Mech Blade, Graves End Sword, High ShadowScythe Blade, ShadowScythe Blade, Toxic Blood Blade & Toxic Diviner Blade
You may also view the full Release Log.
||EverythingLore Helper Program
||July 25, 2020
|by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
||Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
||July 25, 2020
|by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.