New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Double XP boost until Friday, June 4th.
- Double CP boost until Wednesday, June 2nd.
- Fight alongside Drakath to save Crownsreach as you chase after the now-horribly-transformed Loremaster Anka through the tunnels of the Plane of Monsters in the Into the Plane of Monsters saga finale! This is one event that promises you'll finally be able to confirm a much-debated truth: Did you really kill the Queen of Monsters after all?
- Double Gold boost until Monday, May 31st.
- New Area! Down Below
- New Monsters! Anka, Earthwyrm, Guardian Golem, Living Rage, Monstrous Flame, Rumbling Rubble & Tentarachnid
- New Quests! Worms of Earth, Find the Trail, Open the Way, Follow the Trail, Tentarachnid Horde, The Shadows, Keep up the Search, Defeat the Guardian, Wall of Rage, Through the Fire, Heart of the Power & Undying Rage
- New Shop! Down Below Finale
- New Armors! Chaos PuppetMaster & MonsterLord Drakath
- New Capes! Chaos PuppetMaster's Strings & MonsterLord Cloak
- New Helms! Chaos PuppetMaster Locks+Morph, Chaos PuppetMaster Morph, Chaos PuppetMaster's Hair, Chaos PuppetMaster's Locks, MonsterLord Hair, MonsterLord Helm & MonsterLord Morph
- New House Items! Earthwyrm Guard (L), Earthwyrm Guard (R), Monstrous Flame Guard (L) & Monstrous Flame Guard (R)
- New Misc. Items! Anka's Followers Slain & Soul of Vengeance
- New Pets! Chaos Champion Puppet Pet, Grumbling Rubble Pet, Mini Guardian Golem & Tentarachnid Pet
- New Daggers! Chaos PuppetMaster's Dual Scissors, Dual MonsterLord Blades & Dual MonsterLord Reavers
- New Maces! Chaos Champion Puppet Mace, Chaos PuppetMaster's Needle & MonsterLord Reaver
- New Polearm! MonsterLord Scythe
- New Swords! Chaos PuppetMaster Scissors & MonsterLord Sword
- Double Rep boost until Friday, May 28th.
- Double XP boost until Wednesday, May 26th.
- You and your friend Loremaster Anka have finally reached the underground caves below Crownsreach leading to the chambers where a statue of the Queen of Monsters rests in your continuing quest to discover the truth about what really happened to her. But is there more to what Anka's really after than meets the eye? And why does Drakath not trust her? The answer may just shock you!
- Double CP boost until Monday, May 24th.
- New Area! Transformation
- New Monsters! Deep Tunneler, Eldritch Abomination, Monstrite, Queen of Monsters (Monster), Tentaflame & Tentastrike
- New NPC! Loremoglin Nelaos
- New Quests! Crystal Tears, That Which Grows, That Which Flies, That Which Flames, A Caustic Oil, Tools of the Trade, Burn it!, Find the Tributes, Compare the Crystal, Acid and Scratch Test, The Largest Monstrite, Tame the Queen & Army of One
- New Shops! Deep Tunnel Merge & Druid Merge
- New Armors! Chaorrupted Sorcerer, Chaorrupted Usurper, Druid of the Grove, Druid of the Lake, Enchanted Grove Druid, Enchanted Lake Druid, Enchanted Usurper, Oohyllab Destroyer & Void Sorcerer
- New Capes! Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Rune, Chaorrupted Usurper's Phantasm, Enchanted Flora + Fauna Cape, Enchanted Grove Fauna Cape, Enchanted Grove Horns Cape, Enchanted Horns + Fauna Cape, Enchanted Lake Fauna Cape, Enchanted Lake Flora Cape, Enchanted Usurper's Phantasm, Grove Druid's Fauna Cape, Grove Druid's Horns + Fauna Cape, Grove Druid's Horns Cape, Lake Druid's Fauna Cape, Lake Druid's Flora + Fauna Cape, Lake Druid's Flora Cape, Oohyllab Destroyer's Cape, Oohyllab Destroyer's Shadow Arms, Oohyllab Destroyer's Wings & Void Sorcerer's Rune
- New Helms! Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Ascension, Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Headdress, Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Hood, Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Rise, Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Spikes, Chaorrupted Usurper's Crown, Chaorrupted Usurper's Headdress, Chaorrupted Usurper's Spiked Helm, Enchanted Druid's Horned Hair, Enchanted Druid's Horned Locks, Enchanted Grove Druid's Hair, Enchanted Grove Druid's Locks, Enchanted Lake Druid's Hair, Enchanted Lake Druid's Locks, Enchanted Usurper's Crown, Enchanted Usurper's Headdress, Enchanted Usurper's Spiked Helm, Grove Druid's Hair, Grove Druid's Hair + Crown, Grove Druid's Horned Hair, Grove Druid's Horned Locks, Grove Druid's Locks, Grove Druid's Locks + Crown, Lake Druid's Hair, Lake Druid's Hair + Lily, Lake Druid's Locks, Lake Druid's Locks + Lily, Oohyllab Destroyer Guard's Helm, Oohyllab Destroyer's Hair, Oohyllab Destroyer's Morph, Void Sorcerer's Ascension, Void Sorcerer's Headdress, Void Sorcerer's Hood, Void Sorcerer's Rise & Void Sorcerer's Spikes
- New House Items! Queen's Statue I (L), Queen's Statue I (R), Queen's Statue II (L) & Queen's Statue II (R)
- New Misc. Items! Druid Fabric, Pure Monstrite & Queen's Follower Slain
- New Pets! Eldritch Abomination Pet & Monstrite Pet
- New Daggers! Emerald Grove Edge, Enchanted Grove Druid's Dagger & Grove Druid's Dagger
- New Maces! Enchanted Lake Druid's Harp, Enchanted Lake Druid's Lamp, Lake Druid's Harp & Lake Druid's Lamp
- New Polearm! Oohyllab Destroyer's Bane
- New Staffs! Chaorrupted Sorcerer's Staff, Chaotic Sorcerer's Staff, Enchanted Grove Druid's Staff, Grove Druid's Staff & Void Sorcerer's Staff
- New Sword! Oohyllab Destroyer's Curse
You may also view the full Release Log.
||EverythingLore Helper Program
||June 4, 2021
|by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
||Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
||June 4, 2021
|by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.