User talk:Beta wolf/November 2010 Chat Log
The All Powerful Lord of the Talk Page (Be Afraid) is accepting any questions/comments.
- 1 Rules
- 2 Chat Logs
- 3 Chat
- 4 edit
- 5 Shadow Knights editing
- 6 Editing
- 7 ?
- 8 Question
- 9 From Ian Fallarco
- 10 TY
- 11 User Clan
- 12 Clan Restoration Form
- 13 Deleted page
- 14 Re:Deletes
- 15 Re:Pirates of the Shadow Seas
- 16 Re:Re:Pirates of the Shadow Seas
- 17 Restoration Request
- 18 Re:Bah!
- 19 Clan Naming
- 20 Restore
- 21 Clan Deletion
- 22 Didn't Get the Memo?
- 23 Re: God of the Pheonix
- 24 Nothing broken
- 25 Sorry About That
- 26 Contract Against Chaos
- 27 Contract Against Chaos Deletion
- 28 Non-Registered Clans
I have but a couple of rules:
No Inappropriate Queries/Statements/Images/Comments
When you leave a comment, leave your name.
Thank you in advance for listening to these rules.
just edited the page
-Salazar33 (Order Of the Amulet)
- Took care of it Beta Wolf :D
Shadow Knights editing
Sorry,was on vacation please take the notice off on my clan
Dude I placed PLEASE on it, haven't you read it?
Yes Yes Yes i have had this discussion before with one of your SYSOP friends and it ended disastrously.
Of course no need to tell me twice but as in fact you have, I don't need to be told twice to do something a kindergartner would excel in.
I saw your comments on the page of the Shadow Lords Of Defiance clan page, but if a clan copies all their information, including founding dates, from another clan while failing to post their own real information, and fails to post how to join the clan, aren't they both lying to their audiences and defeating the purpose of having a clan by essentially closing off all recruiting? That would invalidate said clan as a wiki clan. This isn't just me attacking them for stealing intellectual property, but noting that by them stealing said property, they're actually neglecting the requirements for a clan page.
From Ian Fallarco
Yo Beta Wolf, This is MJ121 a friend of Ian Fallarco here is his message for you:
When I removed the moving images from your page we talked about it in facebook and that we know each other.
-MJ121 of Elite
Thank you for doing your responsibility as a SySop :D
-MJ121 of Elite
I'm stuck on a user page which is a clan. What would I do in this situation?
Clan Restoration Form
Don't the Clan Founder's count as 5 members of the clan? I mean really that sucks for me. And a few people actually saw my clan page and came to me and asked if they could join.
* User Name:Sarodiam * Clan Name:Assassins of Lore * SysOp Who Disbanded It:Beta Wolf * Reason Why You Want It Restored:The clan just started and i was making a few updates anyways. * Reason Why You Think It Was Disbanded: Misjudgment of clan size.
You recently deleted a page (the Guides Discussion page) which contained a guide that I had been working on. I recently found out how you make a page specifically for a guide. So I would like to know if it is possible to retrieve the part that i made so i can place it on a real guide page. My part was the "How to look like (or at least similar to)..." part. If it is not possible for you to retrieve the info, It's fine.
That I will do. :D
Re:Pirates of the Shadow Seas
And that is the thing. The notices we are posting are 7 day warnings. This being the "you must make an edit withing so many days before you clan reaches the no edit one month date" meaning they would then be deleted. None of our notices are asking for a clans founding. They are simply relating to our wiki's rules. I agree to the fact that if they are an outside clan we don't need a posted founding date, but they must abide by the wiki rules if they create a page on this wiki. Hopefully the clan site will take care of some of these problems though.
- My correction, it seems that Extreme Speed did delete a clan because they did not list a founding date. I did not authorize this and have never suggested this. I do take blame for it though. Being as Liz has become somewhat inactive as a Hall of Fame official I guess I take his place and therefor I take the blame for all HoF officials. I will make sure it doesn't happen again.
Re:Re:Pirates of the Shadow Seas
Hey thanks for clarifying that for me. I'll try not to do it again.
So do I need to undelete the clan?
- So do I need to undelete the clan or not?
Hey Beta Wolf, We have a Clan Restoration Request that involves you as being the one who deleted said clan. I thought you would know the history of the clan better then one of us randomly trying to pass judgement. Bottom line: Would you like to handle in or do you want us to? :)
- Though I agree with that decision on G.R.A.S.P, G.R.A.S.P is not the clan I am refering too. The request I am talking about is for some The Vampire Lords clan. The request can be seen here and I will post it below.
Clan Restoration Request Form:
- User Name:User:sepulchurares
- Clan Name:Clan:The Vampire Lords
- SysOp Who Disbanded It:User:Beta wolf
- Date Disbanded: 12/10/10
- Reason Why You Want It Restored: Our editor Knight of Darkness99 was having a small vacation and forgot to asign a new editor. We are still a functioning clan and formally ask that you restore our clan.
- Reason Why You Think It Was Disbanded: For not editing the page for a whole month.
- Date Request Send: 21/11/10
Please Beta Wolf give me 1 week
G.R.A.S.P. Is no longer going to be an alliance it has been converted to a Clan We just need the old page to be restored as it tells our history and our old layout once it has been restored we can convert it. i AM STEPPING DOWN AS LEADER FROM kNIGHTS OF fALCONREACH NEW Leader is goona be selected thats why i want .G.R.A.S.P. bACK
New leader is Homer 13
Haha...it's ok. I have sensed you haven't been yourself recently. You seem totally wiped. What time is it there?
- I know that :D. I haven't been sleeping normally for quite some time. Im working on the silly college stuff -_-.
- Night Wolf!
Are you allowed to use any of the following in a clan name?:
- Star Captain etc.....
- Ok Thanks
There must be something to restore ~Jooda
I specifically remember deleting Clan The Alti-Mages, does it get deleted? You can find the logs in the Recent Changes (Under November 22 I think).
Didn't Get the Memo?
Hey, sorry if you weren't told, but the Gods of the Pheonix have changed their name to the Horede of the Pheonix. That is why i removed their clan categorey from their page. But it would be more helpfull if a SysOp would simply delete the page. If you don't believe me about their name change, just ask Red.
Re: God of the Pheonix
1) i never demanded for their name to ba changed Red Blizzard did.
2) i was only telling you that they admited defeat to Red and changed their clan name.
Next time, actually know what's going on before you respond.
Now hold up just on second. Red didnt demand that they chage their name, he more decidede to attack Gods of the Pheonix becasue he did not like thire name, but yes i think that the new rule should be instated either way.
Sorry About That
I honestly couldn't resist the temptation, the comparison between the two clans was just too blatant. But I'll try to control myself from now on, I understand it's hard on new members to have people like me going at them. In any case, their leader was banned for later blanking out someone's page, so no long-lasting effects on the wiki. I hope you understand.
Contract Against Chaos
Contract Against Chaos Deletion
Was it deleted because it was put in the wrong place? Should we have had a page called User:Contract_Against_Chaos, the same way that users archive photos and chat logs? Either way, what can we do to have that page restored because it is quite important to our clan as well as others.
Is it OK to delete clans not on the clan list due to not meeting requirements?