| Lightguard Keep|
| The last line of defence against the armies of Darkness, King Alteon's soldiers work here to keep the undead under control.|
| Location Info|
|All of the NPCs on this map have names that refer to deodorant brands such as Brute (Brut), Ol'Spice (Oldspice), Axe (Axe body spray), De'gree (Degree) or Lady Speedstyk (Speedstick).|
Inside Lightguard Keep are the different statues of Paladins which each of them stating how they were defeated by an opponent who told them that "their shoe was untied" (which is the oldest Paladin trick in the book).
- Din-Din the Paladin - He was hungry. Hungry for adventure. Legend say he can eat an entire spoonful of Holy Wasabi in one bite. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Speedadin the Paladin - He was an unstoppable force when sitting upon his trusty steed with his lance. He was also personally responsible for all the speed limit signs posted in Doomwood. Was defeated by a foe who told him his horse's horseshoe was untied.
- Dividen the Paladin - One of the most legendary female Paladins from a time before the functionality that supported both male and female armors existed. "Divide and Conquer...for justice." Note: She knew justice personally. Oh. And oh yeah. The whole shoes thing.
- Woodin the Paladin - This legendary Paladin loved nature so much that he crafted his armor, weapon, and shield from wood and vines. He kept everything in his trunk. His son was a chip off the ol' block. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Teach the Principaladin - The original Principal of the Paladin School. You can't have a Paladin without "Pal." Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Aladin the Paladin - Famous for battling evil genies. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Sardin the Paladin - This legendary Paladin ate A LOT of fish wielded the legendary weapon Holy Mackeral. To get the smell out of the keep, everyone wore extra deodorant. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Keeladin the Paladin - Before he answered the call, this Paladin was a great hunter and chef. His motto "Keel'eeet and "Greel'eeet" was not received well by the local druids. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Sheddin the Paladin - His loyal hounds are perhaps more famous than the Paladin himself. A witch's curse caused all of them to shed their hair. He saved a fortune on haircuts and grooming fees. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Walkedin the Paladin - He was the most famous traveling Paladin. He journeyed across the countryside so long that all of his shoes and socks became "hole-y." Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Defen'din the Paladin - This legendary Paladin was said to single-handedly defend the keep from an advancing army of 20,000 orcs. Although there are rumors that he just didn't hear them coming. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Buil'din the Paladin - He constructed Lightguard Keep with his bear hands. Specifically, the hands of his druid-bear friends from Arcangrove. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Sandaladin - One of a few members of the Paladin Order who could not fall for the old "shoes untied" bit.
- Dingadin the Paladin - He leveled up a bit. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoes were untied.
- Badmidin the Paladin - Master of flying birdie attack. Was defeated by a foe who told him his shoes were untied.
- Hammerdin the Paladin - Nought mush is knoen bout dis famish paladin...'cept...*hic*...he really...*hic*...I'ya mean swreally...liked Moglinberry Juice. Hesh wash def...beaten up wen told hish shwooo wus untied.
- Lockedin the Paladin - Historians believe that this paladin accidentally locked himself in an outhouse for 20 years. When he finally escaped, he was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe was untied.
- Smashadin the Paladin - Preferring the brute force of his bare hands over any weapon, this Paladin was an expert at smashing evil monsters with his knuckles. He was defeated during a champion boxing match when his foe told him his shoe was untied.
- Runnadin the Paladin - Wearing clean, haste boots of +5, this Paladin would run in to save the day. He was defeated, on his own accord, to make sure his shoes were tied.
- Glidadin the Paladin - He would swoop out of the sky in his bird-like gliding wings to battle the forces of evil! When the hero named LWOTL told him that his shoe laces were untied, he looked down and flew into a tree.
- Pale-adin the Paladin - This Paladin's skin was so fare that other Paladins mistook him for a ghost. He actually became a ghost when IvonChaos defeated him by telling him that his shoe laces were untied. The other Paladins did not realize anything was wrong for weeks.
- Derpadin the Paladin - We are...um...not really sure if Derpadin was really a Paladin. He might've just been a bad drawing by Beleen that was defeated when someone said that his derp was underped.
- Trolladin the Paladin - Often found battling evil on the forums. Or was it being evil on the forums? Definitely...one of those. He was defeated when Royalsno9 posted that his shoes were untied.
- Pal-adin the Paladin - He was everyone's buddy. Everyone's pal. Friend to all. He gave his only pair of boots to a begger out of kindness to heard. Which...is why...it is so sad because he was defeated when someone told him that his shoes were untied.
- RickRolladin the Paladin - He swore to never give you up. He swore to never let you down. He swore to never run around and desert you...then someone told him that his shoes were untied.
- Mute-adin the Paladin - Little is known about this Paladin except "I am sorry. I can only used canned chat." He was defeated when someone told him his shoe lace was untied.
- Rerunadin the Paladin - His story just keeps repeating over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Until one day, he was defeated by a foe who told him his shoe laces were untied...over, and over, and over, and over...