- Level: 1
- Upgrade Required: No
- Description: Dragonlords make aggressive front-line soldiers. They are skilled in an ancient school of enchanted combat arts ranging back from the era of DragonFable. Only those with Dragon Amulets will have the honor of becoming a DragonLord.
- Location: Dragonlord Shop - Guardian Tower
- NPC: Tomix
- Buy: 5,000 gold
- Sell: 1,250 gold
- Weapon Damage: 110%, 2.0 speed
Dragonlords are aggressive front-line soldiers. They are skilled in an ancient school of enchanted combat arts ranging from the era of DragonFable.
Mana Regeneration: Dragonlords gain mana from all hits landed in combat, and especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to "their own" HP total.
Tips On Enhancements
Full Thief adds to strength, endurance, and dexterity. To Dragonlords, strength and dexterity are the best stats, so it's best to increase them to their fullest.
- You need to be a DragonFable DragonLord with a Dragon Amulet to access this class.
- Looks exactly like Dragonlord Original.
- The fifth skill Cursed Blade deals higher damage once your mana is lowered.
- Searing Heat debuff reduce hit & haste up to a total of 20%.
- Lifestealer still returns some HP even if the target evades it. (if it misses or the target evades it, it will not cost any mana).
- Dragonlord can raise the total outgoing damage by 27.5% (15% from passive and 12.5% from Cursed Blood).
- Considered one of the strongest classes.
- It is one of the best classes for Player vs monster because of the third skill, which can deal high damage at low health.
- Very effective for farming and getting rep, as well as killing many monsters in wars as the Dragonlord can attack more than one target at a time.
- Lifestealer may be as strong as Beta-beserker's and Beserker's Blood for Blood, because the effect are about the same. If cursed blood is used before Lifestealer, then chances of hitting 2.6k is higher. Of course your life must be very low to do this.
- Received an armor update in November.