Chaos Shaper

From AQWorlds Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a Special Offer item.
This item is unlocked by either purchasing an out-of-game item or completing a special offer.

Character Page Badge for unlocking the Chaos Shaper Class

Chaos Shaper
Class Name: Chaos Shaper
Level Required: N/A
Upgrade Required: No
Reputation Required: None
Location: Book of Lore
Buy: 0 ACs
Sell: 0 ACs
  • Auto Attack
  • Death Grip
  • Chaotic Touch
  • Chaos Fog
  • Twist Time
Mana Regeneration Methods: Chaos Shaper regains mana from:
  • Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
  • Are struck by an enemy in combat
Enhancement: Suggested enhancements for this class can be found here.

  • Have to have at least 15 months of membership bought to get the badge. But do not have to actually have played 15 months.
  • Hit chance is 99.67% giving it the 2nd highest hit rate in game. (After CardClasher which has 100.25%) (If full Luck enhancements is used, the hit chance is 99.95% for non-members, and 100.25% for members)
  • Its DoT effect (Harmful Touch) from the third skill has some of the highest damage for a DoT, based on random weapon damage.
  • Unlike most of the other chaos items and monsters seen in the game, the eye in the middle of this armor does not blink.
  • Can be a powerful pvp class, but its random nature leaves most players who have it with mixed feelings of using it so they never can truly touch the power of chaos.
  • This class goes best with a full set of luck enhancements. Anything else would have a negative effect on mana regeneration.
  • This class is best with an unstable weapon ( for exemple : Ungodly Reavers of Nulgath for Non-members, or Godly Golden Dragon Axe for Members)
Chaos shaper.png
You have come to understand that Chaos is a tool that can be used for neither good nor evil. Mastering it could make you powerful beyond imagining… unless you lose yourself in the chaos.

Twist Time
Attack Type: Magical
Description: The powers of chaos alter time increasing your attack speed or reducing the speed of your enemy.
Rank Required: 1
Mana: 15
Cooldown: 2
Speed time is 50% chance to activate, and so is Time slowing skill.

Chaos Fog
Attack Type: Magical
Description: A Chaotic fog stuns your target or weakens the target reducing the damage it does.
Rank Required: 2
Mana: 30
Cooldown: 10
The stun stays for approximately 4 seconds.

Chaotic Touch
Attack Type: Magical
Description: A chaotic touch that harms your target or heals yourself. This ticks 3 times before dissipating.
Rank Required: 3
Mana: 20
Cooldown: 7

Death Grip
Attack Type: Magical
Description: The power of chaos causes high damage to your target but might backfire and harm yourself instead.
Rank Required: 5
Mana: 30
Cooldown: 10
This spell has 60% chance of doing High Damage, and 40% to backfire.
Starting Classes Healer - Mage - Rogue - Warrior
Upgraded Classes Acolyte - Assassin - Renegade - Sorcerer - Warlord
Tier 2 Classes Blaze Binder - DoomKnight - Paladin
In Game Classes (Free) Barber - Classic Pirate - Dark Caster - Dragonslayer - Dragonslayer General - Enforcer - Leprechaun - Ninja - No Class - Rustbucket
In Game Classes (Legend) Beast Warrior - Beserker - ClawSuit - ClawSuit (Old) - Daimon - Drakel Warlord - Evolved ClawSuit - Legendary Dark BattleMage - Naval Commander - Ninja Warrior - ProtoSartorium - Pumpkin Lord - Troubador of Love - Unlucky Leperchaun - Vampire - Witch
In Game Classes (AC) Abyssal Angel - Abyssal Angel's Shadow - Alpha DOOMega - Arcane Dark Caster - ArchFiend - ArchPaladin - BattleMage - BattleMage of Love - BladeMaster - Blood Sorceress - Chaos Champion Prime - Cryomancer - Dark BattleMage - Dark Chaos Berserker - Dark Harbinger - Dark Legendary Hero - Dragon Shinobi - Enchanted Vampire Lord - Evolved Dark Caster - Evolved Pumpkin Lord - Frostval Barbarian - Glacial Berserker - Hobo Highlord - Immortal Chronomancer - Immortal Dark Caster - Infinite Dark Caster - Legendary Hero - Love Caster - Prismatic ClawSuit - Pink Romancer - Pinkomancer - Sakura Cryomancer - ShadowFlame DragonLord - ShadowStalker of Time - Soul Cleaver - Timeless Dark Caster
Testing Released Classes Beta Berserker - Necromancer (PTR)
Gift Class Classic Alpha Pirate
Reputation Classes Arachnomancer - Bard - BeastMaster - Chaos Slayer Berserker - Chaos Slayer Thief - Chaotic Slayer Cleric - Chaotic Slayer Mystic - Darkblood StormKing - DeathKnight - Elemental Dracomancer - Eternal Inversionist - Evolved Shaman - Horc Evader - Lycan - Ranger - Royal BattleMage - Scarlet Sorceress - Shaman - SkyGuard Grenadier - Thief of Hours - Troll Spellsmith - UndeadSlayer
AE Verification Classes Defender - DragonLord - Guardian - StarLord
Special Offer CardClasher - Chaos Shaper - Chrono DragonKnight - Chronomancer - ChronoCommander - ChronoCorrupter - DoomKnight OverLord - Eternal Chronomancer - Flame Dragon Warrior - Glacial Warlord - Grim Necromancer - Heavy Metal Necro - HighSeas Commander - Infinity Titan - Legion Paladin - Mindbreaker - NOT A MOD - Paladin High Lord - PaladinSlayer - Sentinel - ShadowWalker of Time - SkyCharged Grenadier - TimeKiller
Merge Shop Classes Alpha Omega - Alpha Pirate - Artifact Hunter - BladeMaster Assassin - Blood Ancient - Blood Titan - Chrono Assassin - Chunin - Cryomancer (2) - Dark Metal Necro - DeathKnight Lord - Evolved Leprechaun - Exalted Harbinger - Exalted Soul Cleaver - Infinite Legion Dark Caster - Legendary ArchFiend - Legendary Elemental Warrior - Legion Blademaster Assassin - Legion DoomKnight - Legion Evolved Dark Caster - LightCaster - LightMage - MechaJouster - Mystical Dark Caster - Necromancer - Nu Metal Necro - Pirate - Pyromancer - Royal Vampire Lord - Shadowscythe General - StoneCrusher - The Collector - Ultra Elemental Warrior - Ultra OmniKnight - Undead Goat - Vampire Lord - Vindicator Of They