Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Clans must not require a Password; your Clan and the Creator will be banned immediately.
- Clans must have at least 5 Members (New Clans are given a period of 7 Days to recruit 5 Members).
- Clans must remain active, the leader of the clan or appointed member must at least make 1 edit to their Clan per 90 Days.
- Clans must have a Member List linking to their Members' Character page.
- Clans cannot restrict Members from joining based on Items that are Rare (Not Obtainable).
- Clans will be banned if the leader has more than 2 bans on their account.
- Clan Leaders cannot appoint anyone who is not a member of their clan to edit for their purposes.
- Clans must not promote, display or participate in the activities of Hacking, Cheating, Private Servers or Trainers.
- Clan Leaders or appointed members must edit at least 15 Content Pages (Game Items) per 90 Days, or the Clan will be banned for Inactivity.
- If you wish to add your Clan to the list - please contact a member of the Wiki Staff.
- Clan Leaders are responsible if one of their members breaks any of these rules.
- Clans cannot advertise their clan anywhere on this Wiki.
- Clan Names are not allowed to use Special Characters and Names.
- Clans cannot take Achievements from the Hall of Fame without permission; they are appointed to you by the Hall of Fame staff.
- Clans must follow the rules above to gain Protection.
- Clan Protection Requests may be made on this page.