Welcome, post your information below
Rules and Conditions
- 1.No Spam
- 2.No Inappropriate content or anything like that
- 3.NO Discussion of hacking or anything related to that.
- 4.Always sign your post with ~~~~ so it's easier to know who posted and when.
- 5.I have the right to not answer your question/post and if it is a legit reason please inform me that I didn't answer, continuous reminders over and over again will not be answer even if it's that important.
Anyone caught doing 1,2, or 3 will be warned, after that, blocked.
ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT AND A WARNING SHALL BE ISSUED
- 2 TIMES=3 WEEKS
- 5 TIMES=A MONTH
- 10=BANNED FOR 3 MONTHS
- 20=6 MONTHS
Rules from Sir Vivor
This based on Sirvivor's Talk page,My Epicduel wiki's user talkpage and every one else who uses this template
P.S: I will list more people on aqworldswiki who uses this template when I find more. I only posted my Epicduel wiki one cause its well... mine so... yeah
--~Archlight // My Talk // Contribs A AQWorlds wiki SysOp 10:02, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
Be specific please. :) ~V the SysOp // My Talk 02:34, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
I don't have it because mine are off but yours are on so you'd see it. Some pages have that due to them having multiple or MANY sections. If you have enough topics on your talk page(s) it'd get them too.
Lol, you should've said "Click it for the best game in the UNIVERSE" XD ~V the SysOp // My Talk 06:06, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Hi. :) ~V the SysOp // My Talk 02:54, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
You will because if you didn't have rep from the start of the reputation (Such as Dwarfhold) you get the rep from the quest and it STARTS it. So if you chose good then it will start your Good Reputation.
A SysOp is a one in power. They can protect, delete, and rewind multiple edits by one user. You can only become one if you have contributed to the wiki A LOT. And only when SysOp applications are open. ~V the SysOp // My Talk 15:40, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Eh, you can't. But you can edit the releases page (Affects the main page's release section) here. --> Clicky
re: Sysop Application Page
Your idea has been noted, I'm thinking of restructuring the way one becomes a Sysop and will definitely take your idea of creating an application page into consideration. Al Gilman 08:50, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
re: Wanted rules
Did you click the link? I think the procedure is pretty clearly laid out. Is there anything specific that I can help you understand? Al Gilman 08:36, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- Directly from the blog post "include your AQWorldsWiki.com username as well as some lines detailing how would you contribute to the wiki by being a sysop?". There is no set end date, probably in a week or two. Al Gilman 08:46, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- You have to email your application to the given address. Al Gilman 09:14, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- That is the correct address. Al Gilman 09:32, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for fixing my talk page and the pages that he vandalized. White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 17:16, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Yeah.. I figured he does... Anyways, I'll just keep banning. White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 19:37, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
RE: Found it
:D Glad you found it! Now, it wasn't THAT hard, was it? White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 16:41, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
RE: Kaosmanlord's new account
Thank you. I do not see how he is ban-jumping... The "Account creation disabled" doesn't seem to be working... White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 18:48, 19 June 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for the late reply, I was really busy the past few days. Go here to block someone: Special:BlockIP White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 01:37, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
You need a clan?
I am master rogers would you like to join Dragonslayers?
RE: Same Here
Actually.. That is not my talk page. My talk page has a little layout... And it's not exactly User talk:White tiger/Bunnies. I never said User talk. Read my little text carefully. ;D White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 15:10, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
In response to your message
Sadly, I have yet to be promoted to a SysOp though I would love to be one. If I ever get that honer it will make my day. Anyway, thanks for the Template code. I will make use of it.
With thanks and respect,
--Nafets of AQWAS | (Talk Page) 16:45, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
I have added you to the clan. I hope you help out with it.I made you moderator of the talk page =0
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page)
Please excuse my bad spelling...Anyway...The logo is wondaful! I'll use it as soon as I can...Cause right now I'mma going in vacation!
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page).
Yup. That's just cause I didn't know your evil rank.
Oh yeah...You also got the wrong clan...Clan:Miltonius_Knights is not the wright one.
Clan:Platinum_Miltonius_Knights Is the one.
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page)
Ya well so am I
Well then, put a false age...Do you think I'm really 19? I'm 12 lol.
But if you don't want to register it's not good. Cause I had just thought that everyone should be registered.
MAYBE I'll make an exception
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page)
Ok, no problem, take your time.
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page)
Thanks, but I don't need to talk with you. I just wanted to register so you could keep up with the clans' news.
Oh yeah, please, when you post on my talk page, please make a new section, it's easier for me to see.
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page)
Spelling Error :D
I was reading your information when I found that you had accidently misspelled my name. The formatting below is how you have it now.
If you can please spell my name right that would be great. I am not mad or anything, just a simple request. The correct spelling is Nafets the Great.
Many thanks and much respect,
--Nafets of AQWAS | (Talk Page) 16:41, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
Hey can you help us make a logo too im genji haru of the visayan union current allies with platinum miltonius knights PLS we really need a new logo...:DGenj0709 12:44, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
i just need a new thing for the clan and tnx so much for the logo!!! :D Genj0709 10:25, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
Another logo :P
uuuhhh this is a little bit sudden can you make us another logo its me genji haru from visayan union we are gonna change our clans name to CUERNOS and can u make us a logo for CUERNOS pretty pls if your gonna make it design it as a cool darkish awesome kind of logo thx....
You can find the reason and the clan page >>>Clan:CUERNOS
I change my mind dont make a logo for cuernos..... ive discussed with my clan and they dont want cuernos soo we have changed our name again to Legion of Paxia ( Paxia is and island in AQ its the place where the elementals live
ssooo you get the idea what looks) pls let it me like blackish backround.... TNX TNX TNX x1000Genj0709 01:43, 11 July 2010 (UTC)
Bear with us?
Sadly, I am not Asian. I am American born but I have an Irish heart. No worries about the vandalism. He did so many pages that I was up until around 2pm checking and undoing them all. I do what I can as a simply editor. I which I could help more, but that will come in time. I agree with the language stuff. I am 18 at the moment and I refuse to use that type of language. Nothing good can ever come from saying stuff like that. I just wish they would learn. --Nafets of AQWAS | (Talk Page) 18:58, 11 July 2010 (UTC)
RE: Found it
Hmmm, maybe... But I get a new talk page each time, so it doesn't really matter. But how did you get it? (Don't reply here, reply on the ED Wiki for safety). Now I gotta think of a harder puzzle for next time! White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 16:40, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
Unreleased Armor and Classes
I was doing my usual editing when I stumbled upon the Unreleased Armors and Classes Page. I hadn't checked it in forever so I though I would look through. I saw that there were MANY mistakes and MANY false staff armors. Many of those armors have been released and as such should not be on that page. I went to correct the problem when I remembered that the page was protected. Would you scan over that page and fix it on my behalf?
-- ~My Page // My Talk // Contribs 02:51, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
- Could you also remove the Garth Maul armor. It has been released. It is at the bottem.
Hey arch change in your alliance from visayan union to Legion of Paxia... :DGenj0709 10:09, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
Ok here the Description: Legion of Paxia
Design:Just place some elemental... :DGenj0709 11:36, 26 July 2010 (UTC)
Yet another spammer
Here is another one for you. Would you do the honors of deleting and blocking this guy. He edited the clan
Elite, as you can see on their history. What he put was not pretty. Can you also delete the image he uploaded too. Its just wrong. Here is this preverted spammer's page.
-- ~My Page // My Talk // Contribs 15:57, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- White Tiger got him already. Thanks though
Omg it's beautiful! Great job, I'm happy you made it! Just two quick questions:
1: Are you going to join our clan again in a near future?
2: (This is a more personal question) Wich program did you use for those images? Their awesum!
,Yeah awesome is spelt wrong. But It's cooler that way
--Doom Boss | (Talk Page)
Oh yeah....I'm thinking of putting it as the image our website...Once I find out how...
Hall Of Fame RE:
Right now I have Nafets taking care of the Achievements, but I guess you could lend him a hand if you wanted to? Talk to him about it. If he supports your becoming a HoF Official, I'll accord you with the appropriate User Rights. --SysOp Lizargeco // My Talk 00:13, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
re Name Change
To avoid confusion I'm not going to change your user name. Al Gilman 18:49, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Re: HoF Achievements
I think that would be great. I will surely tell Liz that I recommend and approve you as a HoF. I could really use some help. Still being a student I find it a little difficult to make time for homework and studies, college junk, and wiki editing. I think with your help as a HoF, especially if you join me with the achievements, we can really make this work. With two of us, one of us can always be on duty.
As to your second question, I do not have one yet but I do plan on making one soon.
-- ~My Page // My Talk // Contribs 21:23, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
I dont look anywhere other then the comments section of notyourblog.com for raffle entries.
To answer your previous question:
1. Can you use both wiki accounts for the edits?
There is a limit of one entry per person and you should have the reuqired number of edits on one of the wikis.
2. When is the next raffles?
Whenever I decide to hold one.
3. If you get disqualified from one raffle does that mean I get disqualified for every other raffle?
Having your entry be invalid due to lack of edits does not prohibit you from entering future raffles.
4. and last! How does it work? Do we choose our numbers or do you choose it?
Numbers are assigned at the end of raffle entry period. Al Gilman 06:44, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- You need to register with notyourblog.com in order to post a comment, which is the method for entering the raffle. Al Gilman 06:49, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to the team ;) --SysOp Lizargeco // My Talk 16:31, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
Re: Epicduel wiki
Hm... It seems that is me. Sorry, I must have forgot that I created that. As for that achievements I think it would be best to let me know first, at least for right now. I do have a "master plan" for the page :D. I do need some help with creating the badges and such. Do you think you could "clean up" the badges I uploaded and possible create/upload a few of your own?
-- ~My Page // My Talk // Contribs 21:15, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- That should work just fine. I made all of my banners in paint but I just have never gotten the translucent part down. If you could do that, straighten the center point of the banners and such that would be loads of help. Also, the color doesn't matter as long as it looks nice. No Green borders with bright blue centers and pink text please. :D
- I really like how that banner came out. I was thinking exactly that: Yellow ad a paint pallet. Very nice job. As to my question to V, if you could help that would be so great. I am thinking of changing the color of the font to blue so that It can go on an page. If I post on a black page my signature would be invisible.
- Thanks for the advice. I do know about the (:) with the spacing and I do use it but I find that putting the (*) along with the (:) helps people locate a message faster on their page. Also, it just makes things look neater, at least in my opinion. Thanks for the <pre> </pre> advice. I am sure I will be able to put that to good use.
- If you could do both that would be great. My signature is causing me so many problems. Also, you have full creative rights. If you think a banner looks bad feel free to edit it. If you noticed I have added another section to the Clan Hall of Fame. Those will be rewarded with badges. The difference is banners have the flag format and I imagine the badges with a square format. Would like to design the first ever AQWW Badge? It would be for Guardians of Doom : The keepers of all data and/or records on AQW social networking.
RE: Delete Bug
I really don't know how to fix it... :/ White Tiger | My Talk, AQ Worlds Wiki Sysop 17:16, 30 August 2010 (UTC)
Re: Designing the first ever AQWW Badge
Hmm.... I say we should have something like a special font to use instead of the font that looks like the same font as newspaper font (Times new Romans) What about something like..... Dark Crystal? If you do not now what it looks like then click here for the "script version and click here for the outline version (I didn't upload it on the wiki and on another website cause I was already using it for EDF. EDF stands for EpicDuel Forums if you didn't know but I bet you did). If you say yes for either version then I will give you the download link and yes you need to download it
I really like that font. It is epic yet readable at the same. (Indeed I did know what EDF stood for :D) I believe it is worth a shot trying.
-- ~My Page // My Talk // Contribs 21:15, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- That may be a problem. It seems that font does not exist -> Clicky.
- Well it seems that my computer just doesn't like that font. I downloaded it and moved the needed files into my font folder and still nothing. I do know how to work with fonts so I am not doing anything wrong, it just isn't registering anything. Would you like to try and do the honors?
- Well, looks like you will be in charge of the Badges. It seems my computer simply does not like that font. If you are up to the challenge I will put you in charge of all badges and badge designs. I still would like to retain my control over the Achievements page but I give you full creative rights. Simply run new achievements and badges by me and you can then put up any that you make and that I think would work well. Ill continue on the banners and you work on the badges. You do understand the difference right?
As usual there is an account, Residentevillion, who is going around and vandalizing pages. ( Click Here for Conrtibutions ) I have marked his page for deletion and also rolled back the pages he messed with. Feel free to do the honors of banning him.
-- ~My Page // My Talk // Contribs 20:10, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
Whats the name page template?
Could you explain that to me and show me what it is?
Thank you for helping.
Re: Finished and Competition
What I mean by competition is that I will release a raffle for our "The Luckiest Clan" banner. As I state in the banner itself, I will open a page where clans can enter themselves in the raffle. They will leave a message on either the talk page or another page and after some time I will cut off all applications. I will assign all of the clans a number and use a random number generator to decide who gets this banner. I am contemplating having the same raffle every month so that the banner changes hands quite often. I believe that would raise competition. Any thoughts?
-- // A Hall of Fame Official // My Page // My Talk 20:11, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
"5. Be Fair & Balanced - This is for the SysOps. A wiki SysOp may not use their privelages for the benefit of themselves or their clan." ~ DeathKnight for President 2012! 17:16, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
Uh, as the title says, hey! (Btw I know ya names Archlight 101, I just call people different things :P) Uh, how exactly did you become a SysOp? Because Ive wanted that position for ages, and I want tonow where the app page is
--Spiker 64 // Hall of Fame Official // My Talk 04:22, 9 January 2011 (EST)