New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Twig was planning on playing one of the arcade games during the Mogloween party at his arcade when he suddenly found himself trapped inside the game he wanted to play! He feels that Zorbak is responsible and wants you to let him know how he feels about it.
- New Area! Zorbot (Location)
- New Monsters! Mogbot (1), Mogbot (2), Mogbot (3), Mogbot (4), Reject Pile & Zorbot (Monster)
- New Shops! 600,000 ACs, 9 Years Membership, 9th Upholder Merge, 10th Upholder Merge, 10 Years Played, Apocalyptic DragonKing (Shop) & Apocalyptic DragonLord (Shop)
- New Armors! Apocalyptic DragonKing (Armor), Apocalyptic DragonLord (Armor), Enchanted Naval Commander, Evolved Grenadier, Evolved Necromancer, Galaxy Witch, Heroic Horror & Zorbak Animatronic Armor
- New Capes! Apocalyptic Dragon Tail, Apocalyptic Dragon Wings, Apocalyptic DragonKing's Wings, Evolved Necromancer's Shroud, Grenade Launcher On The Back, Reversed Spiderkin Starsword Backblades, Reversed Vampire Starsword Backblades, Spiderkin Starsword Backblades, Vampire Starsword Backblades & Zorbak Animatronic Cape
- New Helms! Apocalyptic DragonKing's Hair, Apocalyptic DragonKing's Locks, Apocalyptic DragonKing's Morph Hair, Apocalyptic DragonKing's Morph Locks, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Hair, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Horns, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Horns + Locks, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Locks, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Morph Hair, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Morph Hair, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Morph Horns + Locks, Apocalyptic DragonLord's Morph Locks, Apocalyptic Watcher's Hair, Apocalyptic Watcher's Locks, Bangin' Black Bongo Cat Hair, Bangin' Black Bongo Cat Locks, Bangin' Bongo Cat Hair, Bangin' Bongo Cat Locks, Blue Talking Hat, Blue Talking Hat + Locks, Enchanted Pirate's Hair, Enchanted Tricorn, Enchanted Tricorn and Locks, Evolved Grenadier GasMask, Evolved Grenadier Hair, Evolved Grenadier Helm, Evolved Grenadier Locks, Evolved Grenadier Locks Mask, Evolved Necromancer's Closed Hood, Evolved Necromancer's Face, Evolved Necromancer's Hair, Evolved Necromancer's Hidden Hood, Evolved Necromancer's Eye, Galaxy Witch Hat, Galaxy Witch Hat + Locks, Galaxy Witch Locks, Ghostly Top Hat, Ghostly Top Hat + Locks, Heroic Horror Morph (F), Heroic Horror Morph (M), I-Scweam Hood, Knifed Top Hat, Knifed Top Hat + Locks, Prismatic Talking Hat, Prismatic Talking Hat + Locks, Skelly Head on your Hair, Skelly Head on your Locks, Skelly Hug Hair, Skelly Hug Locks, Spooky Style Locks, Spooky Style Shag, Talking Hat, Talking Hat + Locks, Twilight Bongo Cat Hair, Twilight Bongo Cat Locks, Twilly's Bongo Cat Hair, Twilly's Bongo Cat Locks, Zorbak Animatronic Big Helm & Zorbak Animatronic Helm
- New Pets! Apocalyptic DragonKing's Sword Battlepet & Evolved Necromancer's Tome Pet
- New Daggers! Both Swords in One, Evolved Grenadier Blasters, Evolved Scythe And Book, Evolved Staff And Book, Spiderkin Star Daggers & Vampire Star Daggers
- New Guns! Enchanted Pistol, Evolved Grenadier Blaster & Evolved Grenadier Grenade Launcher
- New Polearms! Evolved Necromancer's Scythe, Spiderkin Star Polearm, Spiderkin Star Scythe, Vampire Star Polearm & Vampire Star Scythe
- New Staffs! Evolved Necromancer's Staff, Spiderkin Star Staff & Vampire Star Staff
- New Swords! Enchanted Cutlass, Apocalyptic Dragon's Blade & Apocalyptic Dragon's Edge
- New Wand! Galaxy Witch Wand
- This Mogloween, Twig has just opened up a new arcade and you're invited! But what happens when Zorbak and Sally hijack control of the arcade's resident animatronics!?
- New Area! Twig's Arcade
- New Monsters! Baby, Clucky Moo (Monster), Cweepy Twig (Monster), Cweepy Twilly, Ectoplasm, Scotty Sneevil (Monster), Spirit Residue, Swarmer (1), Swarmer (2), Swarmer (3) & Swarmer (4)
- New Quests! Stop the Hurting, Gather the Goods, Spooky Casings, Do a Goo-d Job, Plop Plop Fizz Fizz, Test the Ghost box, Get Wid of CWEEPY TWIG, Cranky Spirits, It's Too S-Warm, Get into the Panic Room, Smash the Wall, Scary Baby & AQW Arcade
- New Armors! Clucky Moo (Armor), Ebil Animatronic Armor, Scotty Sneevil (Armor), Twig Animatronic Armor & Twilly Animatronic Armor
- New Capes! Ebil Animatronic Cape, Twig Animatronic Cape & Twilly Animatronic Cape
- New Helms! Clucky Moo Morph, Ebil Animatronic Big Helm, Ebil Animatronic Helm, Scotty Sneevil Morph, Twig Animatronic Big Helm, Twig Animatronic Helm, Twilly Animatronic Big Helm & Twilly Animatronic Helm
- New House Items! Mochacola Machine, Mogloween Awards Cabinet, Mogloween Balloons (I), Mogloween Balloons (II), Mogloween Pillar (I), Mogloween Pillar (II), Mogloween Pillar (Large I), Mogloween Pillar (Large II), Mogloween Pillar (Small I), Mogloween Pillar (Small II) & Pizza Time Clock
- New Pets! Ebil Animatronic Pet, Floating Baby Pet, Twig Animatronic Pet & Twilly Animatronic Pet
- New Daggers! Dual Abaddon's Terrors, Dual Blades of Awe, Dual Burning Blades of Abezeth, Dual Krom's Brutalities & Dual Necrotic Swords of Doom
- New Mace! Dyed Teddy Mace
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| November 10, 2018
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| November 10, 2018
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.