New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- In order to defeat Shadowlord Malgor, you will need to gather both allies and power, and the first ally you'll need to recruit is Teja, the Pirate Queen. Do everything in your power to convince her to join forces with you before Malgor can sway her to his side!
- New Area! Granite Cove
- New Monsters! Blacksea Pirate (Monster), Blacktooth Bill, Jungle Treeant, Island Monkey, Pirate Queen Teja (Monster) & Tattersail Pirate
- New NPCs! Keelhaul Ricky & Pirate Queen Teja (NPC)
- New Quests! Get A Disguise, Gear Up!, Gather Information, Find the Missing Pages, Collect the Beans, Smooth the Way, Sweeten the Pot, Wake the Statues, Clear the Tattersail Pirates, Kill Bill & Defeat Teja!
- New Shop! Pirate Queen's Booty
- New Armors! Blacksea Captain, Blacksea Pirate (Armor), Blacksea Pirate Disguise, Bloodsea Captain, Void Pirate (Armor) & Void Pirate Destroyer
- New Capes! Blacksea Captain's Cape, Bloodsea Captain's Aura, Bloodsea Captain's Cape, Bloodsea Captain's Tentacles, Bloodsea Captain's Wings, Monstrous Bloodsea Back & Void Pirate's Anchor
- New Helms! Blacksea Bandana, Blacksea Bandana + Locks, Blacksea Captain's Hat, Blacksea Captain's Hat + Locks, Blacksea Pirate's Bandana, Blacksea Pirate's Bandana + Locks, Bloodsea Captain's Hat, Bloodsea Captain's Hat + Locks, Monstrous Captain's Morph & Void Pirate's Hood
- New Daggers! Dual Bloodsea Cutlasses & Void Pirate's Dagger
- New Mace! Cannon Hammer
- New Swords! Blade Of the Black Sea, Bloodsea Captain's Cutlass, Void Pirate Destroyer's Blade & Void Pirate's Cutlass
- Happy Mother's Day 2019!
- The Silent Sisterhood have opened up an arena to train warriors in over at Snowmore, and you'll meet some of the monsters corrupted by creatures called BlightStalkers to help you train. Plus, Zarat has appeared in The Span and is making an offer for you to become a Crypto Creator.
- New Area! Snowmore
- New Monsters! Blighted Dragon, Blighted Lion, Blighted Stalker, Blighted Wolf & Jon S'Nooooooo
- New NPCs! Wher'ya Dark & Zarat
- New Quests! Harness the Elemental Fire, Recover the Crafter's Palladium, Salvage the Portal Key & Find the Code, Become a Knight
- New Shop! BlightSlayer Gear, Crypto Code Gear & Faction Banners
- New Armors! BlightSlayer & Crypto Creator
- New Capes! BlightSlayer Back Gear, BlightSlayer Back Shield & Cryptos Captivity Cape
- New Class! Legion Revenant Member Test
- New Helms! BlightSlayer Hair, BlightSlayer Helm, BlightSlayer Locks & Crypto Cut
- New House Items! Alchemy Banner I, Alchemy Banner II, Arcangrove Banner I, Arcangrove Banner II, Blight King's Winter Throne, Chaos Banner I, Chaos Banner II, Chronospan Banner I, Chronospan Banner II, Crystallis Banner I, Crystallis Banner II, Doomwood Banner I, Doomwood Banner II, Dwarfhold Banner I, Dwarfhold Banner II, Evil Banner I, Evil Banner II, Good Banner I, Good Banner II, Hollowborn Banner I, Hollowborn Banner II, Horc Banner I, Horc Banner II, Legion Banner I, Legion Banner II, Lycan Banner I, Lycan Banner II, Nation Banner I, Nation Banner II, Ravenloss Banner I, Ravenloss Banner II, Seraph Banner II, Seraphic Banner I, Troll Banner I, Troll Banner II, Vampire Banner I, Vampire Banner II & Winter Throne
- New Misc. Items! Blighted Deer's Hide, Blighted Dragon's Bone, Blighted Lion's Fang, Blighted Wolf's Blood, Crypto Key & Northern Crown
- New Pets! Blight Prince Pet & Ghostly Good Boi
- New Daggers! BlightSlayer Accoutrements, BlightSlayer Dagger, BlightSlayer Dagger And Crossbow & BlightSlayer Dagger And Shield
- New Gun! BlightSlayer Crossbow
- New Polearms! BlightSlayer Polearm & Crypto Crusher Hammer
- New Sword! Moros' Flaming Blade
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| May 22, 2019
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| May 22, 2019
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.