From AQWorlds Wiki
This is a list of commands that can be entered into the chat box during the game.
- /tell or /w *player name*: Sends a private message to any player you specify. For users with space in their name, see next entry.
- *player name* > : Sends a private message to any player you specify. Allows the "space" character and works.
- /ignore *player name*: Does not show any communication from specified player; prevents the player from using "/goto" to follow you (see below).
- /unignore *player name*: Allows previously ignored players communications.
- /me, /em, or /e *Action*: Posts a gray-colored message into the chat window in the form of an action.(e.g.: "/me throws you into a pit" Output: "artix throws you into a pit" must be on chat server.
- /goto *player name*: Allows you to teleport to a player.
- /pmoff: ignoring PMs.
- /pmon: accepting PMs.
- /p Puts chat in Party mode
- /c Puts chat in constant private message mode
- /s Changes other type(s) of chat back to the normal mode
- /who Same as pressing U. Adding a name after typing the command checks whether the specified player is online in that server. Does not work on users with a space in their name.
- /r Respond to whisper
- /invite *player name*: Sends a group invitation to a specified player. You can also use /pi *player name*.
- /friend *player name*: Sends a friend invitation to a specified player.
- /house *player name*: Joins player's home.
- /join *area*: Joins the area you typed in.
- /duel *Player name*: issues a 1-on-1 PvP challenge to a specified player
/reload: Reloads the current map.
- /afk: Makes you AFK (Away From Keyboard)
/cell Warps to a different "cell" in a certain room.
- /report *player name* : Open up the Report menu for the nplayer name that you have typed in.
- /feign: Acts out being stabbed, then you fall to the floor. You stay on the floor until another action is performed.
- /powerup A beam of light surrounds your char.
- /stepdance You start to dance like an Irishman.
- /dance: You do a jig.
- /laugh: Shoulders and head bounce in a laugh.
- /point: Your weapon cuts out an arc over your head, then stays pointed out before you.
- /use: You lose your weapon, making a motion akin to wheel-turning with your hands.
- /useweapon: Much like the /use command, except that your weapon is pointing upwards.
- /swordplay: You move back and forth in a crouched position, thrusting a generic sword in your non-sword-hand.
- /spar: You go into a fist-fighting stance and start punching back and forth.
- /wave: Waves your non-sword-hand back and forth.
- /punt: Kicks out.
- /sleep: Lie down in a position similar to "/feign"; however Zs can be seen coming from your head.
- /rest: Kneels down (regenerates health and mana).
- /dance2: You do the can-can.
- /jump: One vertical leap.
- /bow: You bow at the hip.
- /kneel: You drop to one knee.
- /backflip: One rather impressive backflip.
- /cry: Both hands cover the face, and a stream of tears appear from both sides of your head.
- /cry2: Like the regular /cry command, except you don't stop until another action is performed.
- /unsheath: Your avatar moves into a fighting position.
- /lol: shorter laugh
New emotes as of May 1st!
- /stern: You place your hands on your hip. Weapon disappears.
- /cheer: You raise your weapon and shake it three times in a "Hip Hip Hurray".
- /salute: A salute. You raise your weapon once.
- /salute2: You raise your non-weapon hand in a salute.
- /facepalm: Self-explanatory.
- /airguitar: You play your weapon like a guitar. Best used with one of five guitar weapons.
- /samba: Emote unlocked in Samba's revolution dance minigame. You dance in Samba's style.
- /headbang: You start rocking out.
- /jumpcheer: A combination jump and cheer.
- /dazed: You rock back and forth seeing stars.
New Emote as of April 1st
- /fart: Avatar makes a fart sound and short animation.(Was added April 1st as a joke and humor)
- F = Friends (This displays your friends list)
- I = Inventory (This displays your inventory)
- L = Quests (This displays the quests your are currently doing, includes the status "Complete" when you can turn in for quest reward)
- U = Show all users (This displays all players in the current area)
- T = Target (This shortcut may only be used when selecting a Player or Monster. Pressing T will target whatever they have targetted)
- V = HP bar (Show everyone's HP in room)!
- Spacebar = Jump (if you keep hitting it, it makes you look like you're doing a very inappropriate action, holding the spacebar makes you look like you are ducking some obstacles)(Only appears on your screen)
- C- character panel(this show's your character overview)
- O- options(show's options of in your game)
- 1 = Auto attack
- 2 = 2nd skill
- 3 = 3rd skill
- 4 = 4th skill
- 5 = 5th skill
- 6 = 6th skill slot (Potions/food)
- Some actions do not work in moglin servers
New version of /swordplay from may 1st (sword is now Rapier)