Reputation - ThunderForge
From AQWorlds Wiki
About ThunderForge Faction
This reputation was available since 11.01.2013
ThunderForge Faction Locations
Archlich Xollen's Quests:
- Lion Hunting - 1000 Rep
- Secret Of The Death Fog - 1000 Rep
- The Key To Survival - 1000 Rep
- The Tools - 1000 Rep
- The Talent - 1000 Rep
- The Local Locale - 1000 Rep
- Who Holds The Key? - 1000 Rep
- Leave No Rug Unturned - 1000 Rep
- Tame The Lion - 1000 Rep
- Blood For Darkblood - 1000 Rep (once per day)
- Final Rest - 200 Rep
- Disturbing the Peace - +250 Rep
- Sampling Silk - 300 Rep
- Fire Is The Thing - 400 Rep
- The Wall Comes Down - 500 Rep
- The Bonefeeder - 600 Rep
- What Lies Beyond? - 700 Rep
- Toxic - 800 Rep
- Very Toxic - 900 Rep
- Really, VERY VERY TOXIC! - 1000 Rep
- Take Up The Cause - 1000 Rep
- Well Kept Secrets - 1000 Rep
- Feeding On The Fallen - 1000 Rep
- Special Delivery - 1000 Rep
- Precious Scraps - 1000 Rep
- Restocking - 1000 Rep
- An Innside Job - 1000 Rep
- Streets Run Red - 1000 Rep
- Open The Temple - 1000 Rep
- The Open Temple - 1000 Rep
- More Blades, More Battle - 500 Rep (
- Battle Tested - 500 Rep
- Stolen Rations - 1000 Rep (once per day)
Guide for this Faction
- At the moment, there are only two ways:
- If you are a member, you should farm the quests of Ralstis and Saluk and the 2 daily quests of Windren and Hindar. I suggest you accept those 4 quests, then head for the Inn.
- If you are not a member, the only thing you can do at the moment is to farm daily for the Windren and Hindar quests.
Shops for this Faction
- For those who have ACs, you should buy the 1h Reputation Boost, then start make this quests. You'll rank up more faster, since per event there are about 6 quests with big reputation.
- This is only the pre-release guide for this Faction. I'll keep updating this (or other members) until the saga finale.
- You should use a the following class: Chunin, Evolved Shaman or Troll SpellSmith. Personally i use Evolved Shaman. Of course, this is my advice. You can use whatever you want.
- In the Inn in Falguard there are 4 monsters. That's the best place to farm at the moment.
- This faction used to be called "Lionfang".