- Friend Lists And Parties!!!
- Frostval Event
- New Area Snow Path
- New Quest in Willow Creek, The Bone?
- Citadel City
- The Inquisitors (Part 1)
- Turn your Armored Baby Frost Dragon in a Dracolich Baby Dragon and Vice-versa
- Season Shop is now updated
- New Dwakel Area, Crash Site
- Class-specific rewards from new quests!
- Chat for free players (Safiria Server)
- Two new online servers (Safiria and Warlic Server)
- Orc Head Morph and Ghoul Curse now in Warlic's Shop
- Auto-Attack Bug Fixed
- Dragon's Lair Improved
- Ignore command Fixed
- Gold Cap for Sell Backs Raised to 2 million
- Item Preview Improved
- Founder status was extended one week!
- AQWorlds first dragon-themed area - Vasalkar Lair with it's first dragon boss and a new NPC!,Galanoth
- 20 armor bag-spaces and 20 normal items bag-spaces for more room for items and classes!
- New weapons, capes and helms at Yulgar's Shop!
- The Strange Pumpkin Seed turned into Young Pumpkin Head
- The Great Pumpkin Seed turned into Great Pumpkin Pet
- Armor Rep reward is now Available in base class trainers!
- The Great Pumpkin King appeared in Mystcroft!
- There is chance that the Pumpkin King will drop the Great Pumpkin Seed, which will eventually become a pumpkin pet.
- There is also a chance that he will drop 7 different items, including another seed.
- The probability of getting an item from The Great Pumpkin King is 50%. That's high!
- Bludrut Keep
- 10 new monsters
- 8 new quests
- Lots of new weapons
- 1 million gold cap set
- Fixed lots of bugs
- Big LIVE-Release day
- New zones (Lolosia, Noobshire, Willow Creek, River, Shallow, Guru Forest and Marsh )
- Upgraded base class armors
- New classes (Including Paladin, Assassin and Beast Warrior)
- Founder pet (Platinum Dragon)
- Player HP rebalancing
- Monster damage nerfs
- Better world map
- Updated news tab
- New shops
- New AQW domain called AQ.com
- New skills are released.
- New interface icons.
- Lowered weapon prices in the shops with a little.
- Highered sellback values of dropped weapons.
- Ability to rank up your class armor
- Class tokens have been converted into armor
- New bar next to the xp bar to keep track of your rank
- Note: more skills are not available yet
- Monsters drop weapons.
- Tons of new weapons
- Talk like a pirate day
- One new zone - Pirate Ship (now called Lolosia)
- Four new quests
- Five new Monsters
- New Pirate Shop
- The Pirate class is now available to everyone!
- Pet functionality
- Capes and helms released
- Website design updated
- Beta Testing Goes Live
- Test #6 - Final Alpha Test
- Seven New Quests
- Farm Released
- Test #5
- Sunday Mini-Tests (Test #3)
- Captain Rhubarb Name Tag Given Out
- Mulligan Day (Test #2)
- Test #1