- Coordinates = 525, 275. (Unlocks after you ace J6's quiz in the Saloon, which requires you to gather information by completing all the quests in Saloon and asking the NPC's about J6)
- The buttons cannot stay pressed, you must have two people pressing them both at the same time.
- The VR Room Access Card is inside J6's pocket. You must have higher dexterity than level six or seven to grab the card from his pocket.
- In the room with the clocks, to access the Bounty Hunter Shop, you have to click the clocks in this order: 2:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00, & 11:00 (These are the first 5 prime numbers in order).
- In order to get past the turrets at any time you must get the VR access room key card and then complete the first level of the VR room, then you can keep the VR access room or you can just delete it
- The way over without a friend to help is either to have extreme dexterity and luck(slim chance) or turn your internet off long enough to get past the turrets(chance to loss your section if you don't move fast enough)