From AQWorlds Wiki
- Guilds do not require a Password, your Guild and the User will be banned at sight.
- Guilds must have at least 5 Members (New Guilds are given a period of 7 Days to recruit 5 Members).
- Guilds must remain active, the leader of the Guild or appointed member must at least make 1 edit to their Guild per 90 Days.
- Guilds must have a Member List linking to the their Member's Character.
- Guilds can not restrict Members from joining based on Items that are Rare (Not Obtainable).
- Guilds Leaders can not lead more than 1 Guild, any leader who is doing so will get their Guilds disbanded.
- Guilds will be banned if the leader has more than 2 bans on his account.
- Guilds Leaders can not appoint anyone out of their Guild to edit for their purposes.
- Guilds must not consist of Hacking, Cheating, Private Servers or Trainers.
- Guilds Leaders or appointed members must at least edit 15 Content Pages (Game Items) per 90 Days, or the Guild will be banned for Inactivity.
- If yous wish to add your Guilds to the list contact someone from the Wiki Staff.
- A Wiki Staff Member must not use their rights for the benefit of their Guild, the staff has the same rights as every user on this wiki.
- Guild Leaders and Members must not flame, harass or insult other Guild.
- Guild Leaders are responsible if one of their member's breaks any of these rules.
- Guild cannot insult a Wiki Staff Member if their Restoration Request is turned down.
- Guild cannot advertise their Guild anywhere on the Wiki.
- Guild Names are not allowed to have Special Characters and Names that are officially taken by anyone.
- If you wish to restore you Guild please take your time and post here.
- Read the rules above first and remember, Guild Leaders have a period of 1 Week to restore their Guild.
- Guild Names must have a 'Guild:' Prefix before their actual Guild Name.
- So a Guild named 'Mooing Moo' will have to be 'Guild:Mooing Moo'.
- Guild cannot just take Achievements from the Hall of Fame, they will have to earn those Achievements.
- If the Guild has won an Achievement he cannot take the Achievement until a Hall of Fame Member has posted on his 'User talk:' or 'Guild talk:' page.
- Guild Leaders cannot call war unless there is a valid reason, friendly wars are acceptable.
- Guild Wars can only be Conducted when you have informed the Hall of Fame, to do so post here.
- Guild must follow the rules above to gain Protection.
- Guild Protection Requests may be made on this page.
ZDO TOUCH, CODING WILL BREAK