From AQWorlds Wiki
- Wandering Spirit
- Greetings, brave adventurer. Have… have we met? I think we have, haven't we? The castle with no end has an equally endless hunger for fresh souls. These new hallways have just opened up.
- Talk:The castle is ever shifting and growing. I do not remember these hallways but I know what their purpose is. It is the same as the rest of the castle… to trap fresh souls in here forever! Be careful, I sense dangers beyond this point unlike those you have seen before. The walls crawl with ghostly energy. They will shift and move and close behind you. You may never find your way through… or out again. Deep within the maze are chests that contain different colored keys that unlock the different colored doors. You have to find the keys in order but if you don't have the Hollowsoul Key, you'll NEVER find a chest. Good luck, hero. I hope to see you alive again.
- Wandering Spirit
- Greetings, brave adventurer. Have… have we met? I can't quite remember. There have been so many to find their way into Hollowsoul Castle… but none have found their way out, including me. With my help, maybe you'll be the first!
- After completing Duke Ellington's Quests: Oh yeah! I forgot that you could just /join your way out of here. I should have thought of that while I was alive. Anyway, you have dealt a terrible blow to Hollowsoul Castle this day, hero. On behalf of all the lost spirits of the castle with no end… thank you.
- Talk: I've been here for so very long. Was this my castle? I think it might have been. All I know now is that it has continued to grow like a living, breathing thing long after I died. It's so large now that people tend to get lost and die within it's walls. Hollowsoul Castle has become known as "The castle with no end". I think Hollowsoul Castle feeds off the spirits of those who pass away here. I think it has called the monsters to feed itself. Please, can you help me stop it? You'll need to face several deadly monsters and recover several missing keys to free yourself from the castle's clutches! Each key will unlock all the doors that the key before it did.