|Blinding Light of Destiny|
|You've battled many monsters and saved Lore countless times! The Blinding Light of Destiny may only be weilded by the strongest, most tenacious of Heroes. Artix has no doubt that you have earned this honor!|
||Reward from the quest The Blinding Light of Destiny|
- Artix's personal weapon.
- It was later turned into the ShadowReaper Of Doom by Vordred.
- It was destroyed by Artix's unleashing of the Spirit Orbs' power to destroy Vordred's armor of skulls.
- All that is left of the weapon is the Blinding Light of Destiny Handle.
- Quest chain started (as from the introduction of the part 2 of Doomwood) to re-construct the Blinding light of destiny. Artix said it will be the longest quest chain ( about 6 months or more to complete, as said on the design notes) in AQWorlds, and is, as promised a few years ago, a non-member quest chain.
- According to the Design Notes and Twitter This weapon will be ULTIMATE REWARD to all players who manage complete the Blinding [X] of Destiny Quests.
- It can also be seen in Time Library.
- The Black Variant Artix Action Figure has a Black Version of The Axe The Black Version of The Axe can also be seen in Gravelyn's Dream
- Merge reward when player get all final merge items of the Blinding Light weapons.
- Does 51% more damage to Undead monsters.
- Used in the quest Build Drakath's Armor.