A massive editing spree will be attempted to cleanup this wiki for your convenience!
Currently: Fixing Guides.
- Level required: 1
- Access: Member Only!
- Location: Ragnar and Thok
- Description: Mad with rage, a Berserker is a warrior fueled by fury!
- Buy: 500 gold
- Sell: 1000 gold
Description: Deals weapon DPS as damage and reduces opponent's damage output significantly for 4 seconds.
Effect: Deals weapon DPS, and reduces opponent´s damage by roughly 30% for 4 seconds.
Recharge Time: 8 seconds
MP Cost: 30
Unlocks at rank: 1
Description: Deals 70% of weapon damage, cannot be avoided but cannot also be crit.
Effect: Deals 70% weapon damage, cannot crit, cannot miss.
Recharge Time: 2 seconds
MP Cost: 15
Unlocks at rank: 2
- its hard to detect,but, the effect "broad side" does critical hit (but not often)
Blood For Blood
Description: Deals damage based on the difference between your current and maximum HP.
Effect: Does damage based on the difference between your current and max HP. Less hp means more damage. Best at 40% health or less.
Recharge Time: 10 seconds
MP Cost: 30
Unlocks at rank: 3
Description: Increases haste by 25% for 12 seconds. When the effect fades, you will recieve a small percentage of damage dealt under its effects as health.
Effect: Increases haste by 25% for 12 seconds, decreasing the cooldown of all skills (including auto-attack) and the global cooldown. When the effect expires, you will recieve health depending on total damage dealt under its effects.
Recharge Time: 30 seconds
MP Cost: 20
Unlocks at rank: 5
Unlocks at rank: 4
Passive Ability: Increases all damage done by 15%
Passive Ability: Damage taken reduced by 10%
Tips On Enhancements
Fighter enhancements help with survivability and auto-attack damage, and luck boosts your crit damage. A full Lucky build on Berserker has the lowest HP of all Berserker builds, but you will be dealing very high crit damage with your autoattacks (around 800 at level 45), as well as your Blood for Blood skill if your health is low.
You should have all thief enhancements because it greatly increases hit chance, crit chance, and haste much better than all fighter enhancements or a combo of fighter and luck because while using luck you waste some points on int and wisdom which Berserker does not need; with all Thief you use every single enhancement point to its fullest.
- Has the same skill set as Beta Berserker
- Can be one of the strongest classes in the game.
- If HP is low, Forgone Conclusion and Blood for Blood can do massive damage and heal you, making this class quite formidable.
- Some people think this is the upgraded version of Warrior class,but it is actually Warlord
- Popular among members
- Blood for Blood and Forgone Conclusion can make Berserker a powerful pvp class if used correctly, but take note that you must survive 12 seconds before the heal kicks in.
- It is a good substitute class if you missed Beta Berserker