New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Ziri the Daimon tells his own tale of how you make your way through his own hideout in the next chapter of the Throne of Darkness saga, filled with fun, laughs, feels and downright craziness!
- New Areas! Bacon Cat You & Flying Bacon Cat Fortress
- New Monsters! Baconcatzard, Bloopy, Box, Buttermancer (Monster), Chainsaw Actor, Corn Minion, Creepy Clown, Fart Elemental, Frood, Hero (You), Hoopy, Horcio, King of the Unbread, King Strong, Kitty Boo Boo, Litter Elemental, Non-GMO Brutalcorn (Monster), Oopy, Paladin Actor, Pizzacatzard, Potato Knight, Scent Trail & Yulgar Regular
- New NPCs! Magical Flying Pig (1) & Magical Flying Pig (2)
- New Quests! How Rude!, Bar Fight!, Number Two, Forget the Mess, The Chosen One!, BACON PIZZA!, No More Clowns!, Life's a Beach, Not all Sand is Cat Litter, King Strong (Quest), Snack Man!, Ghost Busting, Super Ziri Brothers, It's-A-Me, Me So Corny!, Me Nom You Long Time, Make a Wish, Smell This!, Trial of being SMALL, King of the Unbread (Quest), Evil Undead!, Pala-dinner, Kitty Boo Boo, Overlord of the Catverse & Stop Hitting Yourself!
- New Shops! Ziri's Magical Rares & Ziri's Shop
- New Armors! Buttermancer (Armor), GMO Brutalcorn, Summer Scarletta and Vaden, Summer Xeven and Sekt, Kitty Clown, Non-GMO BrutalCorn (Armor) & Piggy Clown
- New Capes! Black Ghost Cape, Bloopy Cape, Frood Cape, Hoopy Cape & Oopy Cape
- New Helms! Buttermancer Hood, GMO Corn Horn, Kitty Clown Face, Non-GMO Brutaldrop Morph & Piggy Clown Face
- New Misc. Items! Kitty Boo Boo's Secret & Kitty Boo Boo's Super Secret
- New Pets! Bacon Cat, Beach Ziri, Clumpy Elemental, Goggly Zard, PizzaCat Zard & Twig Smells What?!
- New Mace! Golden Flying Bacon Mace
- New Sword! Cardboard Chainsaw
- Return to the Paradox Portal as you begin your search to recover Xeven's blue and orange Tachyon Blades from deep within the portal maze.
- New Area! Tachyon
- New Monsters! Jungle Fury, Jungle Tog, Medusoid, Svelgr the Devourer & Void Serpent
- New Quests! The Western Portal, This Thing Needs A Bigger Battery, Deserted, Getting Sand In Your Boots, The Eastern Portal, Time for a Tune-Up, Time Void Archaeology, Going With the Flow, The Central Portal, Is There Tech Support For This Thing?, Shovelling Snow, Winter Winds, Opening the Megaportal, Svelgr the Devourer (Quest), Svelgr the Devourer II, Core Exercise & Chrono Class Quest
- New Shops! Tachyon Gear & Tachyon Merge
- New Armors! Chrono Assassin (Armor), Galactic Assassin, NechoTech & Time Assassin
- New Capes! Galactic Ruins Cape, NechoTech Artillery Lazers & Ruins of Time Cape
- New Class! Chrono Assassin (Class)
- New Helms! Necho-Neko Helm, Necho-Neko Locks, NechoTech Spikes, NechoTech Locks & Time Assassin Cowl
- New Misc. Items! Blue Overdrive, Blue Powercell, Blue Tachyon Grip, Blue Tachyon Trigger, Orange Overdrive, Orange Powercell, Orange Tachyon Grip, Orange Tachyon Trigger, Saeculum Gem, Sands of Time, Svelgr Fang, Tachyon Core Piece & Wraith Wisp (2)
- New Daggers! Dual Galactic Blades, NechoTech Bionic Arms & NechoTech Bionic Fists
- New Swords! Blue Tachyon Blade, Galactic Assassin Blade, Orange Tachyon Blade & Time Slicer
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| May 29, 2016
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| May 29, 2016
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.