New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- It's the Superbowl XIX event: Broncoliches vs. Shadowcats!
- New Armors! Broncolich Away Gear, Broncolich Fantasy Gear, Cold Playa, Legion ShadowCats Armor, Shadowcats Away Gear & Shadowcats Gear
- New Helms! Broncolich Cap, Broncolich Locks, Broncolich Skull Helm, Broncolich Skull Locks, Mars Showstopper Helm, Shadowcats Cap, Shadowcats Helm, Shadowcats Locks, Shadowcats Skull Hair, Soda Cap, Soda Cap and Locks & Superbowl Hair
- New Daggers! Shadowcat Hand of Victory & Shadowcat Pom Poms (Dagger)
- New Mace! Shadowcat Pom Poms (Mace)
- New Sword! Bronco Hand of Domination 16
- Festa on in Carnaval 2016!
- Happy Chinese New Year 2016! It's the Year of the Monkey!
- When two representatives of their respective holidays quarrel over which holiday-themed parade should march across the streets, it's up to you to talk some sense into them in this new seasonal adventure!
- New Area! Parades (Location)
- New Monsters! Carnaval Mask, Oni, Paper Lantern, Raven (2) & Standing Oni
- New NPCs! Fausto & Lengjing
- New Quests! Two Parades!, Un-decorate Yokai, Naughty Fairies, Dancers Love "Flours", Spooky Ghosties, Plan B, A Gift for Lengjing, I'm Not That Stupid, Why Did It Have To Be Snakes, Flash! Bang!, I Don't Retaliate, I Escalate, One Last Thing & Defeat the Oni
- New Shops! February Rares Shop & Parades (Shop)
- New Armors! Fire Blaze Fènnù de Hóuzi, Fire Fénnú de Hóuzi, Fire Monkey, Fiery Fenix Plume, Lengjing's Armor 16, Mana Fenix Plume 16 & Oni to Kijo
- New Capes! Fenix Plume Feathers, Fènnù de Hóuzi Fire Cape, Fire Monkey Tail, Mana Fenix Feathers 16, MEGA Oni Cape & Oni Rune Cape
- New Helms! Fenix Plume Headress, Fènnù de Hóuzi Fire Helm, Fènnù de Hóuzi Fire Locks, Fénnú de Hóuzi Fire Ornate Helm, Fènnù de Hóuzi Fire Ornate Locks, Masked Fenix Plume Headress, Oni Fukumen, Oni Fukumen Hair & Oni Fukumen Ponytail
- New Misc. Items! Cool Lemonade, Parades Token I, Parades Token II, Parades Token III, Parades Token IV, Parades Token V, Parades Token VI, Parades Token VII, Parades Token VIII, Parades Token IX, Parades Token X, Parades Token XI & Sleepytime Necklace
- New Pets! Lucky Red Monkey, Lucky Red Monkey Babies & Oni Pet
- New Daggers! Dual Oni Katanas, Dual Seishin Oni Katanas, Fenix Feathered Armblades & Mana Fenix Feathered Armblades 16
- New Polearms! Fènnù de Hóuzi Fire Glaive, Fènnù de Hóuzi Fire Glaive Ornate, Fire Monkey Staff & LengJing's Pike 16
- New Swords! Oni Katana & Oni Seishin Katana
- Happy Groundhorc's Day 2016!
- The citizens of Brightoak Grove are running out of time... and Nevanna is on the offensive! Will she corrupt the Mana Core and see to it that Lore withers and dies with no one to stop her, or will you force her to repent after what she has done? Find out by playing the Brightoak saga finale!
- New Area! Gaiazor (Map)
- Queen's General battle vs. Nevanna!
- The Chaos Titan battle vs. Gaiazor continues!
- New Monsters! Tree Golem & Wolfwood (2)
- New Quests! We Have Some Stragglers, Too Many Nasties, But...Our Stuff!, Like One Of Those Toddler Gates, It's Too Bad I'm Poisonous Now, Talk to Lapis, Better Than A Magic 8-Ball, Outside Assistance, Even a Noob Can Do It, Return to Ravinos, Defeat the Traitor, Defeat the Beast, Great Gig in the Sky, Sugar, Sugar & Requiem in P
- New Shop! Stonecrusher Class Merge Shop
- New Armors! Arcane StoneCrusher, Corrupted Forest Fairy, General Nevanna, Nevanna Armor & Tainted Druid
- New Capes! Atlas Stone, Tainted Druid Wings & Venomous Fae Wings
- New Class! StoneCrusher
- New Helms! Arcane Rock Cowl, Arcane Rock Cowl Locks, Corrupted Fae Hair, Corrupted Fae Locks, Empowered Hawk, General Nevanna Helm, Helm Of Patronum, Jeme-guy, Jemeni Morph, Locks of Patronum, Nevanna Morph, Nevanna Locks, Rock Hawk, Tainted Druid Hair & Tainted Druid Locks
- New Misc. Items! Earth's Song Token, Lapis Token I, Lapis Token II, Lapis Token III, Ravinos Token I, Ravinos Token II, Ravinos Token III, Ravinos Token IV & Ravinos Token V
- New Pets! Atlas Stone Pet & Gaiazor Pet
- New Daggers! Brightoak Raven Armblades, Dual StoneCrusher Fists & Wisterrora's Claw
- New Mace! StoneCrusher Fist
- New Polearms! Brightoak Poison Pike, Brightoak Raven Scythe, Platinum Rider Lance & Wisterrora's Reach
- New Staff! Gnarled Mystical Wand
- New Swords! Brightoak Poison Sword & Brightoak Raven Sword
- New Wands! Thorned Fae Wand & Wand Of Patronum
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| February 13, 2016
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| February 13, 2016
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.