New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Gravelyn and Shadowfall have arrived just in time to help in the fight against Extriki the Destroyer. Now the Shadowscythe Empress needs your help finding her a monster that could give you the information to take down Extriki!
- New Boss Monster! Zognax
- New Quests! Remove the Bile, Get the Plague (Crystal), Grab the Growth, Treeants for Wood, Sand sounds better than Litter..., Destroy the Zognax, Wave of Mutilation, A Dark Temptation, Deeper and Deeper into Darkness, Sacrifice (BLoD Version) & Sacrifice (ALoD Version)
- New Shop! Barricade Defense
- New Armors! Nightborn Riftbreaker, Riftbreaker & Void Paladin
- New Capes! Nightborn Riftbreaker Cape, Nightborn Riftbreaker Wings, Plague Gem Cape, Riftbreaker Cape, Riftbreaker Wings, Void Paladin Cape & Void Paladin Katana Cape
- New Helms! Nightborn Riftbreaker Helm, Nightborn Riftbreaker Horns, Nightborn Riftbreaker Rage, Riftbreaker Helm, Riftbreaker Horns, Void Paladin Helm & Void Paladin Horns
- New Misc. Item! Rift Defense Medal
- New Pets! GooShroom Pet, Plague Spreader Battlepet, Ragewing Pet, Ravenous Parasitelet & Infected Hare Pet
- New House Items! Barricade & Wagon
- New Axe! Void Light of Destiny
- New Daggers! Dual Nightborn Cutlass, Dual Nightborn Sword, Dual Riftbreaker Cutlass, Dual Riftbreaker Sword & Void Paladin Katanas
- New Polearm! Toxic Scythe
- New Swords! Nightborn Riftbreaker Cutlass, Nightborn Riftbreaker Sword, Riftbreaker Cutlass, Riftbreaker Sword & Void Paladin Katana
- Happy Planet Day 2017!
- The first of the Queen's Elder Monsters has risen! Begin the rewritten Queen of Monsters storyline as Extriki the Destroyer threatens to poison Lore into submission!
- New Area! Charred Path
- New Monsters! Gurushroom, Infected Hare, Mana Chest, Ragewing, Toxic Bile (2), Toxic Treeant & Toxic Wisteria
- New Quests! Get a Monitor, Follow the Pattern.. He Ne Ar Kr, The PTM is Ready!, Save the Creatures, Clear the Treeants, Excise the Infection, Root out the Plague, I Said Yes, Yes, Yes, Rally the Mages, Wisteria Hysteria, Confront Extriki, Nulgath's Messenger, The Game of Gemstones, Assisting Drudgen, Assisting Crag and Bamboozle & Assisting Oblivion Blade
- New Shops! Featured April Gear & Rift Pet Shop
- New Armors! Chromatic X-Terminator, Pristmatic Blossom Bush & Toxic X-Terminator
- New Capes! Chromatic X-Terminator Pack, Chromatic X-Terminator Tank, Tendurrr on your Back & Toxic X-Terminator Pack
- New Helms! Chromatic X-Terminator Helmet, Chromatic X-Terminator Scout Helm, Open X-Terminator Mask, Tendurrr Morph & Toxic X-Terminator Helmet
- New Misc. Items! Archfiend's Amber, Asuka's Ruby, Phantasmia's Charoite, Tendou's Moonstone, The Secret 4 & Yoshino's Citrine
- New Pets! Fleabird, Globster, Rrrrabbog & Spidroglin
- New Dagger! Toxic Wisteria's Claw
- New Polearm! Toxic Wisteria's Reach
- New Staffs! Asuka's Flaming Stick & Tendurr's Flaming Stick
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| May 1, 2017
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| May 1, 2017
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.