New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Every villain has a story that shaped who he/she is, and Sepulchure, the former master of the legendary Shadowscythe, is no exception. See how his tale began as he (known as Valen at the time), Alden, and Lynaria fought to take over Scarsgarde Keep, the closest fortress to Dreadhaven, home of the evil king, Dethrix Drakath!
- New Area! Scarsgarde Keep
- New Monsters! Garde Captain, Garde Grif, Garde Knight, Garde Pikeman, Garde Watch, Tree & VenomWing
- New NPC! Sir Valen
- New Quests! The Taint Spreads, Beauty Twisted, Element of Surprise, (Take the) Watch Out, False Hoods, Pass for Real, Hidden in Plain Sight, Stay Strong, Keep Steady, The Final Fight & Arm the Army
- Quibble Coinbiter returns with his forty-second shop!
- New Armors! Alden Armor (Temp), Guardian of Darkness, Guardian of Light, Lynaria Armor (Temp) & Scarsgarde Captain
- New Capes! BrightGuard's Staff Cape, Dreadhaven Banner Cape, Guardian of Light's Runes, Scarsgarde Captain Cape & Shadow's Guard Blade Cape
- New House Items! Eye Smear, Dreadhaven Banner, Dreadhaven Wall Sigil, Gard Grif (Left), Gard Grif (Right), Scarsgrade Blade Rack & ShadowScythe Quibble House Bank
- New Helms! Bearded Guardian of Light, Blinded Guardian of Darkness, Guardian of Darkness Hair, Guardian of Darkness Mask, Guardian of Light Beaded Conical, Guardian of Light Beaded Locks, Guardian of Light Conical, Guardian of Light Conical Locks, Guardian of Light Goatee, Guardian of Light Hair, Guardian of Light Locks, Guardian of Light Scarf, Guardian of Light Scarf Conical, Guardian of Light Scarf Locks, Scarsgarde Captain's Helmet & Stealth Guardian of Darkness Hair
- New Misc. Items! Bag of Gold (4), BIG Bag of Gold (3), Heavy Bag of Gold (3) & Pouch of Gold
- New Pets! ShadowScythe Quibble & ShadowScythe Quibble Bank
- New Axe! Scarsgarde Captain's Axe
- New Dagger! Scarsgarde Daggers
- New Polearms! BrightGuard's Bladed Polearm, Scarsgarde Polearm & Shadow's Guard Polearm
- New Swords! Scarsgarde Knight's Blade & Shadow's Guard Blade
- New Staffs! BrightGuard's Staff
- Happy Birthday, Daimyo!
- Relive your battle against the First Lord of Chaos, Escherion, as you return to Chiral Valley to check out the revitalizations made there and see what new things are in store for you!
- New Area! Hydra Challenge
- New Boss Monsters! Hydra Head 25, Hydra Head 35, Hydra Head 45, Hydra Head 55, Hydra Head 65, Hydra Head 75, Hydra Head 85 & Hydra Head 90
- New Shops! Hydra Merge, Shadow DoomLord & ShadowScythe Warrior (Shop)
- New Armors! Chaos HydraSlayer, Dew Drop's Dress Armor, Shadowscythe DoomLord & ShadowScythe Warrior (Armor)
- New Capes! Chaos Hydraslayer Backblade, Chaos Hydraslayer Cloak, DoomLord's Rune, DoomLord's Rune + Wrap, DoomLord's Shadow Wrap & ShadowScythe War Wrap
- New Helms! Chaos HydraSlayer Head, Chaos Hydraslayer Helm, Chaos Hydraslayer Scarf, Chaos Hydraslayer Visor, Crested Helm Of Doom, Doomed ShadowScythe Helm, ShadowScythe War Helm, Faerie Hair & Long Faerie Hair
- New Misc. Item! Hydra Scale (2)
- New Pets! Mini ShadowScythe DoomLord & Mini ShadowScythe Warrior
- New Mace! Chaos Hydraslayer Hammer
- New Polearms! ShadowScythe of Doom & Scythe of Shadows
- New Staff! Escherion's Evolved Staff
- New Swords! Chaos Hydraslayer Blade & Single Butcher Knife
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| June 24, 2018
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| June 24, 2018
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.