New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Uh-oh! Looks like Phlegnn's not happy with you curing him of his plague. Find out what you will do about it in Part 2 of his part of the Seven Deadly Dragons saga!
- New Boss Monsters! Actual Sloth Dragon, Cured Phlegnn & Mutated Plague
- New Quests! Cured is NOT GOOD, Actual Sloth Dragon (Quest) & Mutated Plague
- New Shops! Dreadhound House LQS, Dreadhound Rider LQS, Elemental Summoner LQS & Summoner Twilly LQS
- New Armors! Bloodborne Plague Knight & Elemental Summoner
- New Capes! Bloodborne Death's Shadow Cape, Bloodborne Plague Knight Cape, Bloodborne Plague Knight Spikes, Elemental Rune Cape, Elemental Summoning Cloak, Mutated Plague Cape & Plague's Death Shadow Cape
- New Helms! Bloodborne Plague Knight Hood, Bloodborne Plague Knight Mask, Elemental Summoner Hair, Elemental Summoner Hair and Scarf, Elemental Summoner Locks and Scarf, Elemental Summoner Long Locks & Elemental Summoner Long Locks Scarf
- New Misc. Items! Bloodless Heart, Bloody Claw, Bloody Fang, Bloody Scale & Dreadhound Rider Battlepet (Misc)
- New House Items! Dreadhound Rider Guard, Phlegnn's Empty Snottub & Phlegnn's Snottub
- New Pets! Actual Slothagon Pet, Dreadhound Rider Battlepet (Pet) & Elemental Summoner Twilly
- New Polearm! Bloodborne Plague Scythe
- New Dagger! Elemental Rune Daggers
- New Staff! Elemental Dragonstaff
- New Swords! Bloodborne Dragonsfang, Elemental Dragondaggers, Elemental Dragonsword & Elemental Sword
- New Wand! Wand of Summoning
- When Phlegnn, the Slime Dragon of Sloth, takes a dip in the hot springs of Gisunt Heights, the village's water becomes contaminated, and the residents find themselves being turned into plague zombies when they least expect it! Fight to take him out before the plague that's hit the village gets any worse than it has been.
- New Area! Sloth
- New Monsters! Phlegnn, Plague Zombie, Snotgoblin, Snotgoblin Prime & Wandering Plague
- New Quests! Protective Gear Required, Are There Any Survivors?, Gathering Samples, Find a 'Volunteer', Cure the Volunteer, Herbal Help, Re-heal, Let's Try That Again, One More Time, Who's Up for Round 3, Cure the Villagers, Gotta Clean Up, Clear the Castellum & Get rid of Phlegnn
- New Shops! Dark DragonGuard (Shop), Plague Gear & Void DragonGuard (Shop)
- New Armors! Blood DragonGuard, Dark DragonGuard (Armor), Hazmat Suit, Plague Knight & Void DragonGuard (Armor)
- New Capes! Dark Dragon's Wings, Dark DragonGuard Wrap, Dark Guard's Winged Wrap, Plague Knight Cape, Plague Knight Spiked Cape, Void Dragon's Wings & Void DragonGuard Wrap
- New Helms! Dark Guard's Helmet, Dark Guard's Visor, Hazmat Suit Helm, Plague Knight Hood, Plague Knight Mask, Spiked Guard's Helm (1), Spiked Guard's Helm (2) & Void Guard's Helmet
- New Misc. Items! Key of Sloth, Slime Claw, Slime Fang, Sloth Gem, Slime Scale & Sloth Heart
- New Pet! Slimed Dragonoid
- New Gun! BioHazard Launcher
- New Mace! Re-Shroom Mace
- New Polearm! Dragon's Plague Scythe
- New Daggers! Dual Dark Dragonfang Blades & Void Dragonfang Blades
- New Swords! Dark Dragonfang Blade, Plague DragonsFang Blade & Void Dragonfang Blade
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| August 23, 2017
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| August 23, 2017
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.