New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- What could Tyndarius possibly be planning for the sick people of the Firestorm Caldera? Find out as you fight your way through the temple of Feverfew Falls!
- New Area! Feverfew Falls
- New Monsters! Blazebinder, Coral Creeper, Feverfew Vase, Locked Chest (Monster), Major Thermas, Salamander & Twisted Undine
- New NPCs! Blazebalm, Book of the Mother's Waters, Pyralis (2), Scroll of Water-binding, Tome of Wave-dancing, Vodali Riverwalker & Whispers on the Water
- New Quests! Quench the Flames, Through the Fog and Flame, Restore the Lady of Waters, Rumors and Smoke, Dam the Flood, Salvage Mission, Fear the Fog, Where There's Smoke..., Firin' This Guy, Blessings of the Lady, Parting the Waters, The Power to Heal, The Deadsea Caverns, Open the Floodgates & Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright
- New Shop! Feverfew Merge
- New Armors! AquaPyrrus Priest-Mage, Blazerun Tank, Firestorm Corporal (Armor) & Vodarage Tank
- New Capes! Asbestos Cape, Blazing Sigil Cape, Canvas Cape, Ring of Bubbles Cape & Vodarage Sigil Cape
- New Helms! Firestorm Corporal's Helm, Horns of Flaming Fury, Horns of the Raging Sea, Pyrric Crest Helm, Seaside Helm, Seaside Locks & Tidal Crest Helm
- New Misc. Items! Feverfew Temple Sigil
- New Daggers! Blazerun Accoutrements & Vodarage Accoutrements
- New Polearms! Aqua Rage Trident, Aqua Rage Trident +25, Blazerun Beacon Staff & Vodarage Beacon Staff
- New Staffs! Jewel of the Sea Staff, Sea Fury Staff & Sea Fury Staff +25
- New Swords! Seascourge Blade & Undine's Resolve
- The ShadowFlame Dragon War has come to a close... but Sepulchure and Akriloth seem to be in quite a disagreement! Discover what's going on when you come face to face with Sepulchuroth!
- Happy Grenwog 2015!
- New Areas! 8-Bit Battleon, 8-Bit Battleon Town, 8-Bit Recruit, 8-Bit Trainers, 8-Bit Yulgar, GraveStrike & ShadowStrike
- New Monsters! Ember Defender, Refugee (1), Refugee (2), Sepulchuroth & Ultra Akriloth
- New Quests! Heated Defense, Shadows Burn & Fear the Firestorm
- New Armors! Gravelyn's Dragon Armor, ShadowScythe Dragonlord, The Spawn & Undead Dragon
- New Capes! 8-Bit Maple Wings, Gravelyn's Dragon Cape, Spawn Morph Wings & Undead Dragonbone Wings
- New Helms! 8-Bit Pumpkinhead, Battle Locks of the Empress, Demonic ShadowFlame FaceGuard, Demonic ShadowFlame FaceGuard Wrap, Gravelyn's Dragon Helm, Gravelyn's Tiara, Prismatic ShadowFlame Shag Wrap, Prismatic ShadowFlame Tiara Wrap, Prismatic ShadowFlame Wingtips Wrap, ShadowScythe Faceguard, ShadowScythe Tiara, Spawn Morph & Undead Dragon Morph
- New House Item! 8-Bit Pumpkin
- New Misc. Items! Akriloth's Scale, Arachna Gem, Ember Gem & Shadow Gem
- New Pets! 8-Bit Bright Dragon Pet, Akriloth Pet & Nightmare Grenwog
- New Polearms! Leviathan's Bane, Leviathan's Lightning & Shattered Ice
- New Swords! Akriloth's Oblivion Blade, Eye of Dragon Fire & Greater Oblivion Blade +15
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| April 19, 2015
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| April 19, 2015
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.