Greetings Adventurers! AQWorlds Wiki is going to be updating.
A massive editing spree will be attempted to cleanup this wiki for your convenience!
Currently: Fixing Guides.
Zodiac Puzzle Key
From AQWorlds Wiki
||Akiba and Hachiko|
|Monsters and NPCs|
||Samurai Nopperabo, Ninja Nopperabo|
||Princess Ai No Miko|
|Required to Complete Quest|
- Rat-Ox-Tiger Piece
- Rabbit-Dragon-Snake Piece
- Horse-Sheep-Monkey Piece
- Rooster-Dog-Pig Piece
||175 Yokai Reputation|
- Hachiko rooms are filled with Zodiac rooms. Each room represents Zodiac signs. While doing the Zodiac quest, beating enemies in each room SHOULD be step by step or in sequence starting from Rat to Pig to get each quest item.
- First Floor clues
- Rat (cheese and mouse hole)
- Ox (horns on the door)
- Tiger (scratches on the wall)
- Rabbit (carrots)
- Second Floor clues
- Dragon (burned wall)
- Snake (spiral topiary)
- Horse (horseshoe and haystack)
- Sheep (the small grass field)
- Third Floor clues
- Monkey (banana tree and bananas)
- Rooster (group of chickens)
- Dog (dog food)
- Pig (mini pig pen or barn fence)
- Quest drops are rare in hallways. They are mostly found in the small rooms.
- At first few days no Yokai rep was given.
|You may have noticed that the roof is locked. That's my fault. I used to go play on the roof as a child so my father had it locked and had the Zodiak Puzzle Key slit to 4 pieces. Search the Ninja Nopperabo and the Samurai Nopperabo until you find all four pieces of the Puzzle Key, then return to me with the 4 pieces! Hurry! Our soldiers are in danger!