Abyss General (Fiend of the Underworld)
Welcome minion... err... hero. The prices? Oh boohoo! Leave if you think they're unreasonable! I've watched you from the begining. You've had it easy, hero. Everything has been handed to you. Haha! Do you even know what a challenge is? Earning my wares will cost you... and it'll cost you a lot. Keep whining and I'll decorate this room with your entrails.
Battleon - Rare
You think you have what it takes to fight for the Fiend of the Underworld? I give you chance after chance to prove yourself, and at this time is no different. Become a Blood Fiend and show your loyalty; when the pulling pretender, Dage the Evil, is crushed, my followers will know what true power tastes like. IF you show yourself worthy.
Citadel - Rare
The cave area hasn't been completed yet. But you can still take a look around.
- Juggernaut Items of Nulgath
- Demanding Items of Nulgath
- Totem of Nulgath (Quest)
Void Knight Deal(Removed from game)
- Nulgath is Kind
- The Leery Contract
- Bone Dust Reagent
- Cube Reagent
- Essence of Defeat Reagent
- Impossible, Empowered Items of Nulgath
Arcane Orb(Removed from game)
Blood Orb(Removed from game)
Primal Orb(Removed from game)
Shadow Orb(Removed from game)
- Purchase Sword of Nulgath
Oblivion Blade of Nulgath (Quest)(Removed from game)
- Twisted Items of Nulgath (Only available from Sword of Nulgath (Pet) )
DragonBlade of Nulgath (Quest)(Changed to Demanding Items of Nulgath )
Minion Quests (Rare)
Combat Style Quests
- Combat Style: Soulreaper of Nulgath
- Combat Style: Taro's Manslayer
- Combat Style: Champion Blade of Nulgath
- Combat Style: Betrayal Blade of Nulgath
- Combat Style: Dragonbone Axe
- Combat Style: Tainted Claymore
- Combat Style: Purified Claymore of Destiny
Miltonius(Nulgath) is also a Moderator.
- He is the lead designer of
- Changed his name from "Miltonius" to "Nulgath". Click here to see the reason why.
- Artist/Designer in AQW, but has been busy working on Oversoul.
- Nulgath was once the master of Dage the Evil.
- You can read the origin of the war between Nulgath and Dage The Evil here.
- The oldest version of Nulgath seems a little "friendly".
- There is a glitch that when you click on him, he wears his old waist piece for the duration of his "Do not move... or I will strike you down!" speech.