||Summons an undead minion to your side and sends it into a frenzy doubling all damage at the cost of health.|
- FIRST, if you do not summon your minion, your attacks will do next to nothing to your foe. This should the first skill you use, unless the Skeletal Minion is already standing right in front of you.
- SECOND, if you have another pet equipped, UNequip it. Your minion cannot be summoned if you already have a pet equipped.
- THIRD, once your minion has been summoned, this becomes a POWERFUL attack buff for your pet. You watch as your pet goes into overdrive doing slightly more than DOUBLE DAMAGE for the duration of the effect, but you also watch a portion of your life energy tick away.
- FOURTH, if you want your minion unequipped, just equip another pet and the minion will be gone.
- Note: Minion is Skeleton (Pet)