New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Break into the Phoenixrise Gates and fight your way through the Fyreborn Caverns to rescue the sick people of the Firestorm Caldera and confront Tyndarius... and learn of the first of the Chaos Titans, the Fire Titan Phedra!
- New Area! Phoenixrise Gates
- New Monsters! Cinderclaw, Gargrowl, Lava Troll & Pyrric Ursus
- New NPCs! Draden & Shushan
- New Quests! Stonecold Defense, Preying for a Good Offense, Red Alert, Disguise Fur a Good Cause, Hunt for the Stolen, Rescue Run, Recover the Remainder, Rune Chances of a Backstab, Clear out the Caverns, Strengthen the Survivors, Bridge to Salvation, Growling Pains, Defeat Cinderclaw, Arm the Firestorm & Hottest Gear in Town
- New Shops! Draden's Merge Shop & Phoenixrise Gear
- New Armors! Cinderclaw Armor, Firestorm General, Fyreborn Mauler & Polistar's Star Suit
- New Capes! Corundum Carver Cape, Minotiger Cape & Phoenixrise Banner Cape
- New Helms! Fyreborn Horned Helm, Fyreborn Horned Locks, Kawaii Cut, Minotiger Morph Helm, Prismatic Nekomimi, Skully Helm & Tempest General Helm
- New Misc. Items! Phoenix Gate Token & Twilight's Arcana Raffle Winner
- New Axe! Cavernous Carver Axe
- New Daggers! Corundum Carvers, Minotiger Dagger, Minotiger Spear and Dagger, Stone Minotiger Dagger & Stone Minotiger Spear and Dagger
- New Polearms! Minotiger Spear & Stone Minotiger Spear
- New Sword! Blade of the Phoenix
- The Seraphic Paladins are being infiltrated by the Undead Legion! Do you have what it takes to unmask the spy responsible for this madness?
- New Area! Seraph
- New Monsters! Adventus, Indoctrinate, Legion Augur, Legion Infiltrator & Seraphic Recruit
- New NPCs! Darkon, Laken (NPC) & Thomas
- New Quests! Explore the Order's Headquarters, Good Secrets are Hard to Find, Whispers, Rumors, and Seraphic Scrolls & Me? A Spy?
- New Shops! Necromancer AC pkg, Obsidia Necromancer (Shop) & Seraphic Gear
- New Armors! Cybernetic Assassin, Cybernetic Acolyte, Obsidia Necromancer (Armor) & Prismatic Necromancer (2)
- New Capes! Bright Draglin Cape, Obsidia Shroud & Prismatic Necro Shroud
- New Helms! Combat Helm, Cybernetic Acolyte Helm, LD2 Combat Helm, Masked Combat Helm, Obsidia Hood, Obsidia Skull, Prismatic Hood & Prismatic Skull
- New Pets! Bright Draglin Pet & Cat Sharklin
- New Dagger! Adventus Duel Blade
- New Staffs! Cernunecros Staff, Eye of the Fallen, Prismatic Cernunecros Staff & Prismatic Eye of the Fallen
- New Swords! Adventus Blade & Gilded Champion's Blade
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| May 6, 2015
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| May 6, 2015
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.