He's the king of one of the largest city in Lore, Swordhaven. And he wields the Mighty Dragonblade.
He has three daughters, from youngest to oldest, they are:
It's unknown who is King Alteon's wife.
I'm so BORED here! There's nothing to do. Nothing to play. Daddy won't give me a dragon, and I said "Please!". And no one will talk about my Momma! Ooooh, I know! I bet I could go on an adventure and find her! ... Or at least find out mwhat happened to her. *Mutter* Since no one HERE will tell me. Hmmph!
I KNEW there'd be a dragon fight at the wedding! I just KNEW it! I can tell. Papa says Momma used to call me her little Dragon Princess. Someday, I'm going to be the Dragon QUEEN!
Daddy is gone. Momma's been gone. And now Brit's gone, too. There's only Victoria and Brentan left… and what do THEY know about revenge? They'll stay here and play with blocks and buildings. Daddy wanted to fight Chaos, and I WILL make sure we do!
Chaos King Crown is dropped by Chaos Lord Alteon or Ultra Alteon (both are King Alteon chaorrupted), with the crown there's also King Alteon's chaorrupted face. Chaos Queen Crown (notice the name) is also dropped by the same monsters, the crown is same, except the face is a woman. It's possibly the face of King Alteon's wife.
If you haven't chosen your alignment yet:
- King Alteon: Until you have made your choice, there can be no way of telling how you can help. Search your inner feelings, and choose who will be your liege. Only then you should return to me
The Battle of Good and Evil
- King Alteon: You never cease to amaze me hero! First you saved my youngest daughter from a Dragon. Now, you have battled countless undead to reach my throne room.
- King Alteon: Alas, the final moments of this war draw near. You will be forced to make a most important decision.... will you use your great power and skill for Good or Evil?
- King Alteon: No matter what decision you make, there is something I must tell you of great importance...
- King Alteon: Sepulchure! Your reign of terror ends with my next strike... I shall unleash the full power of the Golden Dragon Sword and destroy you!
- Sepulchure: YES..... LET THIS NEXT ATTACK BE OUR LAST. MY DOOM WEAPON SCREAMS TO UNLEASH ITS FULL POWER!
<Choose your destiny and Drakath's Arrival cutscene>
- Sepulchure: DRAKATH!?
- King Alteon: Drakath!?
<Drakath Destroys Chuckles and Attacks King Alteon and Sepulchure>
- King Alteon: What...!?
- Sepulchure: FOOL. YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT IS ALREADY UNDEAD.
- Drakath: My mistake...
<Drakath gets the "Soul Energy" of Sepulchure>
- Sepulchure: I AM DARKNESS! I AM DOOM... NO FORCE IN THIS
WORLD CAN DESTROY WHAT I AM! LONG UNLIVE THE SHADOWSCYTHE!!!
<Drakath Crushes Sepulchure's Heart and Sepulchure falls apart>
- Gravelyn: FATHER...NOOO!
- Drakath: Sepulchure has a Daughter? Amusing...
<Drakath blasts down the Flying Castle>
- Drakath: The battle between Good and Evil is over. Now begins, the AGE OF CHAOS!
- King Alteon: What is happening to me!? Drakath... What have you done!?
- Drakath: Heh. Not feeling like yourself, King? You and this pathetic Hero can't stop what I am about to do to your world.Watch as my 13 Lords of Chaos destroy everything that you love. I will save you two for last. Enjoy the show. HAHA!
He is immensely capable in combat as his speed alone, when seen at the beginning of a cut scene was impressive. He mainly uses melee combat, but he has powerful magical abilities. For defense he can create a shield around him strong enough to withstand blasts of Sepulchure's pure necromantic energy. He can give as good as he gets though and can channel a bolt of lightning through his sword to blast his enemies at long range. He and Sepulchure are seemingly equally matched.
- That Hero That Chases Slimes (250rep)
- Cleanliness Is Next To Kingliness (250rep)
- Rumble With Grumble (1000rep)
- Tomb With A View (600rep)
- Skele-Tongue(4000rep daily)
- Battle Under Battleon (2000rep daily)
- Brace-r Yourself (6000rep daily)
- King Alteon wields the the Golden Dragon Blade also known as "King Alteon's Dragonblade" as written on a couple mod. pages, it is a lot like the King's Blade you can buy from the Battleon Upgrade Shop, yet the sword is different and appears to be a cheap imitation. It is also available in the Chaos Shop for 500 gold as a corrupted version. This is basically a purple version of the King's Blade.
- He has an Evil Mirror Realm counterpart named 'King Alteon the Imbalanced' who is an exact opposite of the good King Alteon the Balanced himself - unlike the Alteon in the players' reality, who is a kind and wise ruler, Alteon the Imbalanced in the Mirror Realm is an insane tyrant who imprisoned Gravelyn the Good, kidnapped the Lords of Order, and threatens to destroy the world by using the Order Lords' combined power to blow a hole in the fabric of reality and let Chaos chaorrupt the Mirror Realm. One very interesting thing that distinguishes Alteon the Imbalanced from Alteon the Balanced is the Shadowscythe Emblem on his gauntlets as well as the red-and-black clothing and armor, purple gems, blood red eyes, and white hair like any elder. Just like the good King Alteon, the evil Alteon also has a staff that looks like the Mace of the Grand Inquisitor, but this staff is gold and black which differs from the good King Alteon's silver and gold staff.
- Was named after the brand of balancer that AE used for their servers. They used an Alteon brand server balencer for all of their games years ago, so as an inside joke, he was aptly named King Alteon "The Balanced".
- He looks exactly like the concept art for King Arthas of Menethil from World of Warcraft
History: King Alteon.
Before Alteon, a corrupted man named Slugwrath ruled the land. Most people were not happy with him ruling. Alteon, one of the king's knights, planned in secret to raise an army to overthrow the tyrant. And after many years of war, Alteon managed at last to defeat him. The citizens of Lore decided they wanted Alteon as their new king. Alteon was happy as an normal peasant, but the people wanted him, and him alone as their king, so he was crowned. But there was ONE small problem. Slugwrath had a son, named Drakath, and he was not happy with Alteon as the king.
- Speculation about his origins: In Bladehaven the protagonist is Alden, a strong young man with good morals. After he slew the Dragon Lord Valoth, he was dubbed "Sir Alteon" by the old King Timascus. Whether or not this Alteon is the same one as in the other games is mere speculation.
- In Dragonfable, it is also said that Robina was the daughter of King Alteon (from the bags of the fire and water elemental caves in Warlic's area), and thus may have significance since Sepulcher's daughter too was starred. Also Robina in Swordhaven War said "Amazing! I'm sure glad you are on our side. I will hold the rest off while you get to the throne room... please protect my... erm... protect the King!", notice how she tried to hide that King Alteon is her father? Lastly, in Banquet Robina finally revealed that she, Princess Victoria is the daughter of King Alteon.
- Some rumors say that King Alteon's class was a protostartorium/rustbucket or enforcer because of his blue lightning that wiped Sepulcher from him and the force field that prevented him from being crushed, was also the skill of the rustbucket/enforcer/protosartorium classes.
- Eventually becomes the Twelfth Lord of Chaos