A massive editing spree will be attempted to cleanup this wiki for your convenience!
Currently: Fixing Guides.
- Upgrade required: No
- Description: Shamans share a deep connection with Lore's four main elements.
But there lies within the Shaman sect a core group who have gone beyond looking deeper, travelled down magical paths other dare not tread, and so are now more closely connected to the elements their less-evolved brethren.
- Location: Arcangrove
- Price: 50,000 Gold (Rank 10 Arcangrove Reputation) or 2,000 Adventure Coins (Without Reputation Rank.)
- Sellback: 12,500 Gold (If bought for 50,000, Rank 10 Reputation)
Shamans command the primal elements in the battle.
Mana Regeneration: Shamans gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat. (more effective on crits)
- Are struck by an enemy in combat.
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
Mana Cost: 0
Unlocks at: 1 rank
Cooldown: 2 secs.
Description: Deals moderate damage and either burns you foe for damage over time or freezes your target in place, stunning them for 4 seconds. Effect increased by Elemental Grasp.
Mana Cost: 15
Unlocks at: 1 rank
Cooldown: 6 Seconds
Unlocks at: 2 rank
Description: Deals damage and reduces enemy haste while increasing your for a short time. Effects both increased by Elemental Grasp.
Mana Cost: 20
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Unlock at rank: 3 rank
Description: Casts Heal Over Time on yourself and nearby allies. Heal amount is increased by Furious Gale.
MP Cost: 20
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Unlocks at rank: 5 rank
Description: Deals light damage to target and applies Elemental Grasp, negating all target Evasion and Critical Strike chance. This effect also makes the Evolved Shaman’s spells more powerful, and gets stronger the more spells the Shaman casts against the target.
MP Cost: 60 mana
Cooldown: 16 Seconds
Note:Its preferred to use this skill when you start the battle.
Passive Ability: Increast INT by 15%
Unlocks at Rank: 4
Passive Ability: Increase Crit Chance by 8%
Unlocks at rank: 4
Passive Ability: Small chance to greatly increase the power of an AoE (Area of Effect) ability.
Unlocks at Rank: 10
Tips On Enhancements
- If someone had rank 10 Arcangrove on the release date for this class it was automatically added to their inventory.
- The more targets furious gale is cast on will increase heal, dodge and haste.
- A class with an ability to solo, but requires stable control and skill of the class.
- Currently one of the highest DoT classes known to do 350+ DoT around level 40 and with enough Elemental Grasp buff can go into the 2500s, possibly the 3000s.
- One of the best farming classes.
- Elemental Grasp amplifies offensive damage by about around 10% plus some from spells.
- Can consistently hit in the 6,000s - 12,000s (critical) with Furious Gale with enough Elemental Grasp buff.
- Elemental Storm can be used with Refreshing Rain and it heals about 5000s with 100s of heal from each HoT tick.
- Can hit about 80,000+ with an Elemental Storm crit.
- Great in a 1 vs 1 because it can lower haste, stop crit + dodge, and freeze or add a 100+ dot. It can easily beat Elemental Dracomancers, Necromancers, Blood Ancients, Mindbreakers, Dragonlords, Starlords, Guardians, Ninjas, even Vindicator of They, and other powerful classes of the same level if used correctly.
- Can beat most classes in 1vs1 due to it has a stun, lowers their attack rate, can become undodgeable with Elemental Grasp, and makes your attacks faster and can DoT around 200
- Able to do 3000 DOT and 5000 HOT (Elemental Storm).
- Slow spell recharge rate, forcing you to rely on Furious Gale.
- Class base armor is totally customizable.