|Evolved Leprechaun Class|
||Evolved Leprechaun Class|
||Itzachi's Class Shop - Itzachi - Battleon|
|| 2,000 AC
Merge the following:
- 0 AC (Merged Item)
- First 24 Hours: 1,800 AC
- After 24 Hours: 500 AC
||Lucky Day Shamrock Fair Merge Shop - Mog O'Rahilly - Shamrock Fair|
|Mana Regeneration Methods:
||Evloved Leprechauns gain mana when they
- Strike enemy when in combat (more effective on critical hits).
- Dodge any attack (restores HP as well)
- Elemental Dracomancer's WEAKNESS Due to its High Hits
||Suggested enhancements for this class can be found here.|
This class takes a very long time to get
- Their total boost of Crit chance is about 25% and Crit dmg about 15%.
- The class works similar as Rogue.
- Evolved Leprechauns need Dexteritiy (increases evasion, on dodge the get healed) and Luck (for Crit damage).
- If your enhancements is all Luck, you can hit 1-3k critical.
- With the right timing on Soilsigh, Amharach can hit 1-3k critical. Use Slanaitheoir and Trodai after Soilsigh and right timing, use Amharach and it can hit 2-5k critical and your attacks will all be critical as well.
- Evolved Leprechauns always use Fighter/Lucky Enhancements for high damage/crit damage, but if you use full Thief Enchancements non-members can have a high hit rate of 100.01% at level 46, making them the second most accurate hitters.
- Good against other dodger classes like Rogue, Elemental Dracomancer and Warriors because Amharach gives Evolved Leprechauns the ability to tank, in addition of high hit against dodgers, given that full thief is preferred. Slanaitheoir allows them to out-haste Bards.
- Weak against Shamans/Evolved Shamans due to their ability to negate crits.