|Evolved Leprechaun Class|
||Evolved Leprechaun Class|
Merge the following:
(If bought by merge)
(If bought by ACs)
- First 24 Hours: 1,800 AC
- After 24 Hours: 500 AC
- Eirinn Go Brasch
|Mana Regeneration Methods:
||Evolved Leprechauns gain mana when they:
- Strike enemy when in combat (more effective on critical hits).
- Dodge any attack (restores HP as well)
||Suggested enhancements for this class can be found here.|
- This class takes at least 12 days to get. (Merge)
- Their total boost of Critical chance is about 25% and Critical damage about 15%.
- The class works similar to a Rogue, Pirate, Alpha Pirate, Renegade and Leprechaun.
- Evolved Leprechauns need Dexterity (Increases evasion, which heals you a bit when you dodge) and Luck (for Critical damage).
- If your enhancements are all Luck, you can hit between 1,000-3,000 critical damage.
- With the right timing on Soilsigh, Amharach can hit between 1,000-3,000 critical. Use Slanaitheoir and Trodai after Soilsigh and right timing, use Amharach and it can hit between 2,000-5,000 critical and your attacks will all be critical as well.
- Evolved Leprechauns always use Fighter/Lucky Enhancements for high damage/critical damage, but if you use full Thief Enhancements, Free players can have a high hit rate of 100.01% at level 46, making them the second most accurate hitters.
- Good against other dodger classes like Rogue, Elemental Dracomancer and Warriors because Amharach gives Evolved Leprechauns the ability to tank, in addition of high hit against dodgers, given that full thief is preferred. Slanaitheoir allows them to out-haste Bards.
- Weak against Shamans/Evolved Shamans due to their ability to negate critical hits.