From AQWorlds Wiki
- Clans do not require a Password, your Clan and the User will be banned at sight.
- Clans must have at least 5 Members (New Clans are given a period of 7 Days to recruit 5 Members).
- Clans must remain active, the leader of the clan or appointed member must at least make 1 edit to their Clan per 90 Days.
- Clans must have a Member List linking to the their Member's Character.
- Clans can not restrict Members from joining based on Items that are Rare (Not Obtainable).
- Clan Leaders can not lead more than 1 Clan, any leader who is doing so will get their Clan disbanded.
- Clans will be banned if the leader has more than 2 bans on his account.
- Clan Leaders can not appoint anyone out of their clan to edit for their purposes.
- Clans must not consist of Hacking, Cheating, Private Servers or Trainers.
- Clan Leaders or appointed members must at least edit 15 Content Pages (Game Items) per 90 Days, or the Clan will be banned for Inactivity.
- If yous wish to add your Clan to the list contact someone from the Wiki Staff.
- A Wiki Staff Member must not use their rights for the benefit of their Clan, the staff has the same rights as every user on this wiki.
- Clan Leaders and Members must not flame, harass or insult other Clans.
- Clan Leaders are responsible if one of their member's breaks any of these rules.
- Clans cannot insult a Wiki Staff Member if their Restoration Request is turned down.
- Clans cannot advertise their clan anywhere on the Wiki.
- Clan Names are not allowed to have Special Characters and Names that are officially taken by anyone.
- If you wish to restore you clan please take your time and post here.
- Read the rules above first and remember, Clans Leaders have a period of 1 Week to restore their Clan.
- Clan Names must have a 'Clan:' Prefix before their actual Clan Name.
- So a Clan Named 'Mooing Moo' will have to be 'Clan:Mooing Moo'.
- Clans cannot just take Achievements from the Hall of Fame, they will have to earn those Achievements.
- If the Clan has won an Achievement he cannot take the Achievement until a Hall of Fame Member has posted on his 'User talk:' or 'Clan talk:' page.
- Clan Leaders cannot call war unless there is a valid reason, friendly wars are acceptable.
- Clans Wars can only be Conducted when you have informed the Hall of Fame, to do so post here.
- Clans must follow the rules above to gain Protection.
- Clan Protection Requests may be made on this page.