New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the Rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQW Wiki To Do List.
- Part 2 of the Xing/Xang arc in the Mirror Realm!
- New Location! Overworld
- Returning Monster! Undead Artix
- New NPC! Dage the Good (NPC)
- New Quests! Speak to Dage The Good, Rearm The Legion of Light, Free Their Souls, One Ring, Severing Ties, Legion's Lifeblood, Legion's Purpose, Whats His Endgame?, A Stopping Block, Boost Morale, Alteon's Folly, DoomFire, Spoiled Souls, Purity of Bone & Undead Artix Returns!
- New Armors! BrightBlade Warrior, Cleric of Nulgath, Doom of Lore & Light Witch
- Updated Armor! Undead Paladin
- New Capes! ArchAngel's Protection, BrightBlade Shoulder Cloth, Grasp of Doom, Light Witch Wrap, Spiked Grasp of Doom & Wings of Spiked Doom
- New Helms! Brightblade Helm, Doom Of Lore Helm, Enticing Hood of the ArchAngel, Hood of the ArchAngel, Light Witch Helm, Light Witch Locks, LightWitch Closecut & Intimidating Hood of the ArchAngel
- Updated Helm! Paladin's Curse
- New Pet! Destiny Kitten
- New Weapons! Blade of Ashes, Bright Blade, Consciousness Blade of Nulgath, DoomBringer Blade, Dual Bright Blades, Light Witch Wand, Mind Expulsion Blade, Mirror Caladbolg & Underfriend Blade of Nulgath
- Updated Weapon! ShadowReaper of Doom
- New Misc. Items! How To Use Map & Undead Paladin Token
- Server-wide Rep Boost is live again! 10% more rep on every server except Member servers, which get 15%!
- New Armors! Spot On Werejaguar & Werejaguar
- New Capes! Werejaguar Tail & Werejaguar Tail Colored
- New Helms! Colored Werejaguar Male, Feathered Werejaguar Colored, Feathered Werejaguar Helm, Feathered Werejaguar Morph, Feathered Werejaguar Morph Colored, Feline Feathered Werejaguar, Feline Werejaguar Colored, Feline Werejaguar Colored Morph, Feline Werejaguar Morph, Werejaguar Colored Helm, Werejaguar Helm & Werejaguar Morph
- New Weapons! Werejaguar's Defense & Alpha Werejaguar Polearm
- Welcome back to the Mirror Realm! Part 1 of the Xing/Xang arc in the Mirror Realm!
- New Location! Brightfall
- Returning/Updated Location! Battleoff
- New Monsters! Evil Moglin, Painadin Overlord (Monster) & Undead Minion
- New NPC! Gravelyn The Good
- Returning/Updated NPCs! Mirror Cysero, Mirror Drakath & Mirror Warlic
- New Shop! Mirror Realm Merge
- New Quests! Bright Idea, Spare Parts, Power It Up, Filthy Creatures, Wave After Wave, Take out their Firepower, Help Where it is Needed, Bring A Ward To A Swordfight & Cut Off The Head
- New Armors! GroundForce Uniform, Life Taker & Magma Claw
- New Capes! Assault Pack, Fire Fox Cape, Fire Fox Tail, GroundForceCape & Magma Claw Furs
- New Helms! Frozen Magma Helm, GroundForce Faceguard, GroundForceHelm2, Life Taker Hair, Life Taker Locks, Magma Mane & MagmaClaw Morph
- New Weapons! Blade of Awe-ful, Blade of Life-Taking, Blades of Life-Taking, Blade of Meh, GroundForce Rapier & MagmaClawDaggers
- New Misc. Item! Mirror Realm Token
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| EverythingLore Helper Program
|| May 19, 2013
| by Al Gilman
Are you an active member of our community? Do you want to help shape the future of our wikis? If so we would be pleased to have you as part of the EverythingLore Helper Program!
|| Welcome to the AQWorlds Wiki!
|| May 19, 2013
| by AQWorlds Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AQW's first wiki! The AQWorlds Wiki is fan run and houses tons of information about AQWorlds such as Monsters, Quests, Weapons, and more! We even have Guides, which explain various aspects and features of AQWorlds in depth. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
AQWorlds Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything Artix Entertainment.
Be sure to read The Rules before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.